OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer you're a very wise man. The yougins on this board would to well to listen to you more often.

Indeed they are blinded by bling bling of the Warriors but they fail to understand that everybody that glitters is not gold. The warriors are not gonna mash together like avocado and caano. They'll have a crisis mid season when their formula refuses to work because it is going against the law of nature. 3 folks with big egos will clash and frustration will be bountiful when they just can't get it going. Warriors reached their optimum level last year but this team is like a car that's missing parts, ezeli, Barnes, Bogut and to a lesser extend Barbosa.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Indeed they are blinded by bling bling of the Warriors but they fail to understand that everybody that glitters is not gold. The warriors are not gonna mash together like avocado and caano. They'll have a crisis mid season when their formula refuses to work because it is going against the law of nature. 3 folks with big egos will clash and frustration will be bountiful when they just can't get it going. Warriors reached their optimum level last year but this team is like a car that's missing parts, ezeli, Barnes, Bogut and to a lesser extend Barbosa.
I still think they'll make the finals, but I don't think they're completely unbeatable.

And they lost. :camby:Salute to Pop and Kawhi, you the real niggas. :salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I still think they'll make the finals, but I don't think they're completely unbeatable.

And they lost. :camby:Salute to Pop and Kawhi, you the real niggas. :salute:
You know what's amazing! Where do the Spurs harvest these unknown breakout players like tonight's Simmons ? Few years ago it was Green. Then they drafted Kwahi in the teens of the draft. They just can tell

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You know what's amazing! Where do the Spurs harvest these unknown breakout players like tonight's Simmons ? Few years ago it was Green. Then they drafted Kwahi in the teens of the draft. They just can tell
Either Pop and Buford really know their shit, or they got some serious sixr going on. My guess is both.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>warriors

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

1080p.........:mjlol::camby:

I'm talkin' about 4K HDR my man. Not even comparable. Plus I don't have a white wall large enough.

Even if he had those guys I doubt he would be much help. This guy folds at the first sign of adversity. If he was on the Cavs he would have given up after they went down 3-1. Hell he would have dipped after last season when the lost if he could lol. Even Kevin Love has more heart than him.
Well i have a 4k hd smart tv bro cost me 1600. I was just merely trying give you an idea since your bank doesnt cut it lol ;)