OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i mean unless you drop Love and find someone

al horford is off the market and these niggas don't have cap space

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stephen A smith is certain that the Cavs will make a trade before the February trade deadline. They talking about people like Carmelo or PG or Lemarcus Aldridge.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

CvqQ3CNVIAAdf_E.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Stephen A smith is certain that the Cavs will make a trade before the February trade deadline. They talking about people like Carmelo or PG or Lemarcus Aldridge.
No point in aldrige they already got love. But PG going to cavs is nonsense aint no way larry bird going to get rid of his superstar to rival team. Melo seems the most likely to happen as hes getting older and ringless.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No point in aldrige they already got love. But PG going to cavs is nonsense aint no way larry bird going to get rid of his superstar to rival team. Melo seems the most likely to happen as hes getting older and ringless.

LB would want to get future pics, money and one neef like Love for a man that is bound to leave this summer

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I heard somewhere the LA was unhappy in San Antonio and has already started whining. He's a big baby wallahi. You can't win with someone like that, no matter how good you think they are. He left Portland, and they barely got worse.

:lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't get why LA is whining man he couldnt cut it at portland so makes you think if he can even cut at SA. LA will never be that superstar he needs a lebron or melo to steer him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This Warriors team will disappoint a whole lot of you. They aren't the same. I stand here and assure you knuckle heads that the Warriors will not reach the NBA finals.

There are teams we've yet to see that are a surprise this year. I suspect the Utah Jazz or Portland or even Dallas and Spurx

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This Warriors team will disappoint a whole lot of you. They aren't the same. I stand here and assure you knuckle heads that the Warriors will not reach the NBA finals.

There are teams we've yet to see that are a surprise this year. I suspect the Utah Jazz or Portland or even Dallas and Spurx
:deadpeter::heh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah Jazz gonna be aight this year

And lol at George going to ohio

Ain't happening menace

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ain't happening menace

Where is he leaving to begin with since you are degrading Ohio. This dude lives in Indiana not NYC. Have you ever driven through Indy? I have! It's a redneck paradise.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm just supplanting Ohio for Cleveland because I didn't want to spell out the whole word :francis:

Ain't happening menace
I duno why people talk about wack teams for. This will be the result for the nba playoffs

East:
Cleveland 100% finals unless an injury or major upset
Chicago if dwade makes an 2006 appearance
Toronto will make another playoff showing however can be the cinderella team that could get cleveland to slip

WEST
Golden State 10000% finals if stay healthy with no injuries. Durant will be come another piece player. Curry shall emerge once again

Sad An Tonio. Who's Left? Tony parker? Lol old senile guys are on the team. Duncan left. So somebody must step up.

The west is majortiy up in the air
CLIPPERS is my favorite west team i want my boy chris paul to get a ring.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Jazz ain't wack doe :francis:

Just because they have no shots at the finals doesn't mean they won't improve from last season

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Bro whats wrong with you. Lol just get a projector machine from amazon for 180$ and watch the games on your wall. Big screen

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E...+projector&dpPl=1&dpID=41igQ2m9-7L&ref=plSrch
1080p.........:mjlol::camby:

I'm talkin' about 4K HDR my man. Not even comparable. Plus I don't have a white wall large enough.
I don't get why LA is whining man he couldnt cut it at portland so makes you think if he can even cut at SA. LA will never be that superstar he needs a lebron or melo to steer him.
Even if he had those guys I doubt he would be much help. This guy folds at the first sign of adversity. If he was on the Cavs he would have given up after they went down 3-1. Hell he would have dipped after last season when the lost if he could lol. Even Kevin Love has more heart than him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I repeat! The Warriors will not enter the NBA finals.

Teams have figured them out and they have traded their defensive presence.