OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Love for cousins:dead:
I wouldn't trade my adeer who doesn't even hoop for Love. He's useless. If he hadn't been bailed out by Kyrie and Bron Bron I think he would've committed suicide from the roast on the net.

That's what I'm saying breh. Wade is miskiin walahi. Look at the money my ni99a Kobe was getting from the Lakers Lmao he's chilling with Snoop getting gifts now. Lakers took care of Kobe. Giving Kobe all that dough ain't looking so bad now is it. :lol: We got the likes of DLO, Ingram, JC, Nance and Randle giving Kobe the money and tanking.:banderas: Sometimes you gotta treat your ni99as good and stop worrying about the future.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Wade made a mistake trusting Pat Riley. Nigga looks like a real life Gordon Gecko.
hqdefault.jpg

wade was like, bosh got paid, dragic got paid, whiteside got paid, and you want me to take a paycut? f*ck yall niggas im going home :westbrookwtf:

Kevin Durant's Dad: It's time to be Selfish

Wayne Pratt gave his son, Kevin Durant, a specific piece of advice before NBA free agency began July 1. He wanted him to do something out of character for the coveted basketball star.

“Be selfish.”

“‘For once in your life be selfish and think about yourself,’” Pratt said he told his son. “That’s the only thing I could tell him. And it’s hard for him to do that because that is not in his personality. But sometimes in your growth as a man you have to be selfish and make decisions that are based on him and his future family.”

The safe bet was that Durant would return to the Oklahoma City Thunder, where he had played his entire nine-year NBA career with the franchise. The Washington, D.C.-area native didn’t even consider his hometown Washington Wizards. And it seemed the odds were against Durant joining the Golden State Warriors after they overcame a 3-1 deficit to beat the Thunder and advance to the 2016 NBA Finals, right?

Wrong. Instead, Durant, 27, took his dad’s advice on July Fourth and chose the Warriors.

gettyimages-545403398.jpg

Was taken from another site.

'He's probably the best person to take advice from. He taught his son to walk out when things are rough'.

full

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dunn, Mudiay, Thon Maker all balled out yesterday.

My guy DLO :wow:
Started ths game bad with TO's but he finshed well.
Oh Larry what a goat.:salute:
Ingram had a bad game smh but he'll get better.

Simmons :whoo: Walahi this kid can dish the rock. If he gets a jumper watch out.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My ni99a Zubac got posterized by Grant
Why he welcomed him to the NBA like that season hasn't even started smh.
:mjcry::francis:

Trending

Latest posts