OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why would anybody wanna join Boston after they took 20 role players in the draft:ftw9nwa:
Everybody thought the Celtics were gonna draft Dunn but they stupidly drafted Brown from Oregon smh. Worst draft ever for them. I bet Brooklyn was owner was somewhere laughing his butt off.

Anyway they got Horford they ain't bad now but they ain't getting KD. He's staying in OKC. Ni99a is just wasting people's time.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Butler has already been traced to the wolves...so what are you guys talking abt

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Mac sonkor they took the Sonics now their best players are all leaving.

Kevin Durant is a ass nigga for what he did, how in the world is he gonna sign with the same team who beat him? And a 73 win team at that?

:childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wade is joining the Bulls

Rondo
Wade
Butler
Gibson
Lopez

Not a bad 5 in the east eh.:ehh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Somewhat tru. At least the east ain't that boring no more.
Top 2 dogs are still the Cavs and Raptors.

:ohhh::wow:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Jennings was that nigga. But no the east aint gonna be a dawg fight. Knicks are still trash and prob barely make it to the 8th seed depending on how long rose plays.

Yo also why the hell did wade sign with bulls:mindblown:

Mans shoulda just stayed with heat or sign with cavs

Apprently theres rumours going around of love and shumpert for mclemore and cousins :ohdamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:lol:

@Realwarya
Jennings used to be filthy. I followed his Under Armour documentary religiously.:lol: He can still ball out but dude plays with the mindset of me against the world. He doesn't get his teammates involved much but when he does his assists are:z1banet: He can feed ni99as easily but he's more concerned about getting his own.

I don't know how the rest of the east is gonna look but to me top 4 right now is Cavs, Raptors, Hawks and Pacers. Larry Bird had the best FA this year.

About Flash. Naw man this is a good pick up for the Bulls. He joins Rondo, Butler, Lopez and Gibson along side young cats Mcbuckets, Portis, Mirotic, Valentine and Grant. Bulls were looking sad when Noah and Gasol left but they ain't look that bad now that they added Rondo and Wade.

Wade was disrespected by the Pat Riley. Do you know Wade would be still a Heat had he not overreacted and splashed all that money on Bosh. While Bosh was cooling in Africa Lmao acting like he's joining the Rockets, Riley was sweating thinking he'd lose him and splashed hella cash on Bosh without thinking about the future.

Wade has been loyal servant to the Heat he deserves more than what the Heat were offering him. Dude some bums are making more money than Wade. He was never the highest paid player while on the Heat :damn: Dude never whined he kept playing ball and putting in work.

Fuk Riley he's a dumb ass. Wasting his time going after KD while his best servant aint looked after. Heat will probably miss the playoffs. They ain't got depth nor money now.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Miami did Wade dirty. Atleast now he'll get paid and play in his hometown.
That's what I'm saying breh. Wade is miskiin walahi. Look at the money my ni99a Kobe was getting from the Lakers Lmao he's chilling with Snoop getting gifts now. Lakers took care of Kobe. Giving Kobe all that dough ain't looking so bad now is it. :lol: We got the likes of DLO, Ingram, JC, Nance and Randle giving Kobe the money and tanking.:banderas: Sometimes you gotta treat your ni99as good and stop worrying about the future.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Trending