OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

He got karbashed so bad he had to leave the bench and decompress.:sheed:

Ninyow how did the game go from 46-46 to a blowout in a blink of an eye.:obamatell:
theres isn't enough offense when lowry is bricking everything, honestly i didn't expect them to win the series just don't get embarrassed :eminemdamn:

theres isn't enough offense when lowry is bricking everything, honestly i didn't expect them to win the series just don't get embarrassed :eminemdamn:

Sad how the raptors fanboys are trying to backtrack now. I honestly didn't expect them to rape you guys in the way they did subhanallah. I thought they were going to play soft and only finish with a 10-point win so that they could be more relaxed to face an overworked warriors squad. Instead they are going all out in exposing the quacks. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Sad how the raptors fanboys are trying to backtrack now. I honestly didn't expect them to rape you guys in the way they did subhanallah. I thought they were going to play soft and only finish with a 10-point win so that they could be more relaxed to face an overworked warriors squad. Instead they are going all out in exposing the quacks. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
at the end of the day we're playing with house money here while you have to watch your team in the lottery every year :mjlol:
hey im calling a choke job by lebron if they don't win atleast one of the next two road games :mjdontkno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Shit players always play good in front of their fans. :lol:

Ogow ciyaar waa galin dambe.obamadatazz

at the end of the day we're playing with house money here while you have to watch your team in the lottery every year :mjlol:
hey im calling a choke job by lebron if they don't win atleast one of the next two road games :mjdontkno:

Hey we're only in the rebuilding phase. Every team goes through it. How long have you guys been rebuilding to become the second best team in the weakest east for possibly the past 50 years???

Hats off to you dudes though. You escaped the sweep. The question is can you at least make it a 6 game series??? That would be an achievement that would actually be noteworthy to finish off a good postseason run.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
biyombo

thank-you-based-god-oe277b.gif

LeBron_Crying.jpg

lebron-bricks.jpg

This super clown should get off the court and go into full-time acting for Allah knows this fool played a better actor than baller this series. Big 3? More like flop 3. These fools are getting slapped around by a firstround team. OKC or warriors will obliterate them this time around. Kyrie Irving couldn't guard his girl first now he can't even contain Cory Joseph. I am so close to saying Raps in 7 especially now their big man is coming back in game 5. Channing Frye coming off the bench kept them in the game or it easily would have been another blowout down the stretch.

If OKC takes it tonight warriors are finished. OKC in 5. They almost lost Green if the league was actually consistent and not rig the finals. At this point all that is guaranteed is whatever team comes out of the west is going to take the finals in at most 5 games. Chokeland and the 'six' will have to wait another 50 years before possibly being legit championship contenders. :cool:

Trending

Latest posts