Official height thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I thought u were a woman this whole time, damnnn
I am:drakewtf:
Haa... waan gartay... So you’re a Somali transgender. Does your family knows this?
To be honest, I don't appreciate being referred to as "transgender" either(I identify as a woman- full stop) but I guess I'll make do with that until I've fully transitioned. My family doesn't know yet, no... but they'll find out soon enough I guess :/
Shut up. You're a crazy female with a weird fetish of having a submissive husband, but sadly Somali men are too dominant and alpha in their relationships. :manny:
How am I crazy? Wallahi I'm one of the calmest here:draketf:
And is that so?:stevej:You'd be surprised by the amount of closeted subs here. True Alphas are subs uno...:umad:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I honestly think I’m the tallest. If u guys don’t have a guy over 6’4 then I’m the tallest Farax in this thread. Y’all shorties stay praying for Abaay Abaay to have a flaw. Hooyadiin Allah macadaabo.

:damedamn:Online everyone is tall, handsome, athletic etc. I always wonder :cosbyhmm:,does it hurt playing a persona online then looking at yourself IRL :browtf:

and realize that you’re none of the things specified? :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending