Official height thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No, I'm not a Somali guy.. I'm a Somali woman who was born with XY chromosomes & male reproductive organs- but I knew I was a woman ever since my mind was capable of grasping such concepts. It's okay, I try to be understanding since I know these things may be new to some- just don't make the mistake again, slurs & misgendering are an act of violence.

Haa... waan gartay... So you’re a Somali transgender. Does your family knows this?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No, I'm not a Somali guy.. I'm a Somali woman who was born with XY chromosomes & male reproductive organs- but I knew I was a woman ever since my mind was capable of grasping such concepts. It's okay, I try to be understanding since I know these things may be new to some- just don't make the mistake again, slurs & misgendering are an act of violence.

Shut up. You're a crazy female with a weird fetish of having a submissive husband, but sadly Somali men are too dominant and alpha in their relationships. :manny:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I play football i'd either play CDM or CB I wasn't a fast guy and most other dudes would outpace me so i'd pull of rough tackles and had a lot fights growing up

TooMacaan

VIP
That's not what I was getting at in 2018 babes :mjpls:

You 5'11 or nah :shaq:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All hail current year:rejoice:...
& I am indeed:mjswag::mjswag::mjswag:,
6c7bfabf76650578ecbae5a011c8afc2.gif

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I mean most somali's are either Tall and Lanky and have high metabolisims or Average height with a bit of fat this is in the west by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts