Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Bro you're afraid to look at pussy online and don't get any in real life. That's concrete evidence. :camby:
Yes I AM afraid of . Any other accusations? Being afraid of isn't harmful at all.
IMG_6079.JPG

addiction makes people become a loser like you

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
This nigga just said getting head from a Shemale is no problem? So get sucked by man jaws turn you on khaniisyahow. Ileen this nigga became atheist for the dick. Waan fahmay
Yo you avoid pussy online and irl. Regardless of your bullshit excuses, that's a sign that you're a homosexual. I don't avoid pussy like you.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yo you avoid pussy online and irl. Regardless of your bullshit excuses, that's a sign that you're a homosexual. I don't avoid pussy like you.
So a nigga claiming to like trannies is calling me gay cos I don't watch . What type of a last resort comeback is that nacalaa. I'm pretty sure you watch tranny too nacalaa. Go suck a dick.:gucciwhat:

So a nigga claiming to like trannies is calling me gay cos I don't watch . What type of a last resort comeback is that nacalaa. I'm pretty sure you watch tranny too nacalaa. Go suck a dick.:gucciwhat:
whats wrong with liking trannies? i bet you focus on the penis rather than the femininity that those buxom beauties possess. if u ask me thats gay

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Warya jooji nonsense-igan. Siil madaawatid because kamaheshid. NOFAP waxaa gala khaniisinta kacabsoonaya in la ogaado

Status
Not open for further replies.