Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o1apr1UMuG1uagv9mo3_500.gif
Sis return, return back to your lord and savior jesus christ:ohlord:I used to see you as the modest nun type :snoop:
This has changed the way i perceive you in my head forever.
img_6219-gif.24448

TooMacaan

VIP
You signed a high profile member to your club :qri8gs7:
:nahgirl:I've been about that life since May:icon lol::icon lol:, ask @fox

I'm trying to articulate that I understand how you feel; that I too see submission as one of the most seductive talents and desire to obtain that in its total glory from a special individual.
Where you and I differ is that I acknowledge that it's a complex and artful dynamic...and that any ol' person can't give us this pleasure that we so desperately seek. Obtaining such a gift like a perfect sub who is willing to give up total control is rare; it's also a process, one that is completed via subtle and psychological means. If you want a good sub, you have to make yourself a Dom that's worthy of one...since a good sub can always tell between the real and fake.

Also, the best aphrodisiac is when you are powerful enough to make even the most powerful men submit to you. Now that's my type of thing...cucking men who cuck other men. :ahh::banderas:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I'm trying to articulate that I understand how you feel; that I too see submission as one of the most seductive talents and desire to obtain that in its total glory from a special individual.
Where you and I differ is that I acknowledge that it's a complex and artful dynamic...and that any ol' person can't give us this pleasure that we so desperately seek. Obtaining such a gift like a perfect sub who is willing to give up total control is rare; it's also a process, one that is completed via subtle and psychological means. If you want a good sub, you have to make yourself a Dom that's worthy of one...since a good sub can always tell between the real and fake.

Also, the best aphrodisiac is when you are powerful enough to make even the most powerful men submit to you. Now that's my type of thing...cucking men who cuck other men. :ahh::banderas:
:eek::gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending