Official Height Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Hey, you guys:

"According to a new paper published in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science, by Joris Lammers and Roland Imhoff, social power (having control over others’ outcomes) reduces inhibition. In other words, high-ranking Christian Grey types are more aroused by fantasies involving being submissive."

https://thoughtcatalog.com/christin...rful-men-like-to-be-dominated-in-the-bedroom/
Similarly being over exposed to desensitises people from vanilla sex so they look at weirder shit to get turned on such as BDSM.I'm happy I'm on NOFAP nacalaa. @leeroy jenkins join the movement before cucked you.

For some reason most somali guys are above six foot. With proper nutrition we'd probably be the 2nd tallest men worldwide, passing the scandinavians and below the dutch. I'm 6'2 myself. :hmm:

TooMacaan

VIP
Similarly being over exposed to desensitises people from vanilla sex so they look at weirder shit to get turned on such as BDSM.I'm happy I'm on NOFAP nacalaa. @leeroy jenkins join the movement before cucked you.
:mjkkk:You're right sxb; I blame manga, anime, and online RPG ads for my deviant thoughts:meleshame:. They were essentially the gateway drugs to some of the most traumatizing things I've seen:ohlord:.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nigga you said you want a nigga to suck your dick. That nullifies anything else you say. Just come out as gay repressing yourself isn't good. Be free. State your battyness publicly.
Bro you're afraid to look at pussy online and don't get any in real life. That's concrete evidence. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.