OFFICIAL HEIGHT THREAD - POLL

How tall are you?

• Total voters
Dad is 5’6 mum is somewhere below 5ft I’m sure

just doomed sxb :mjkkk:
lol wallahi genetics waa cajiib my moms(5,8) full sister is 4,11 yet her son is 6,3 and the dad is like 5,9 :jaynerd: .Sometimes short parents have taller kids, but I will say this,the mother drags down a kids height in most situations.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
6'5, alhamdulillah. Everyone in my relative especially the men are above 6'1 and my two sisters are 5'9 and 5'10.

Gedogyal

good cop
lol wallahi genetics waa cajiib my moms(5,8) full sister is 4,11 yet her son is 6,3 and the dad is like 5,9 :jaynerd: .Sometimes short parents have taller kids, but I will say this,the mother drags down a kids height in most situations.
I agree, my mom is 5'0 yet all of my siblings are 5'9+, my sis is 5'9 so she's the ''shortest'' lol

Genetics can be weird wallahi:damnmusic:

Gedogyal

good cop
My moms 5,8 and one of her full brothers is 5,6 whilst the other is 6 foot.And the sons of my 5,6 abti r all 6+ :jaynerd: :kanyeshrug:

Wallahi discussions like these makes me more more confused :browtf: There's no telling whether you'll become short or tall by just looking at ur parents (usually)

Wallahi discussions like these makes me more more confused :browtf: There's no telling whether you'll become short or tall by just looking at ur parents (usually)
I think generally for guys, if your mom is average or tall, you'll either be your dads height or taller.If theres a huge disparity between the height of the parents then its Russian roulette

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Daaamn basic what’s with choosing the small people choice. You should have lied like most of these people. But yeah the gap is too wide. Should be 2 inch gap per choice
I’m 5’5 but in the same category as 5’0 folks :mjcry:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This nigga @AbdiRastoole would probably claim 7ft+ :mjlol: :francis:
Interesting how Im being constantly mentioned on these pointless threads like a rabid dog , why the f*ck would I lie about my height, you're probably infuriated that you can not retrieve your duas and positive reactions:chrisfreshhah:
You are like the rest of the sheeps I understand you're triggered severely you have been milked by 6 ft darksin rasta

and that he came out the womb 5'6
I see your agenda lil nigga
Shitpost all you want
your smear your bulaacad won't work on this honourable noble name, you'll never be successful destroying my credibility Laangaabyahow

These fools are triggered wallee iyo bille sida dhocil yar insecure with small breast

f*ck outta here before I make you walking memes
Kkk

:hemad:

Last edited:
Interesting how Im being constantly mentioned on these pointless threads like a rabid dog , why the f*ck would I lie about my height, you're probably infuriated that you can not retrieve your duas and positive reactions:chrisfreshhah:
You are like the rest of the sheeps I understand you're triggered severely you have been milked by 6 ft darksin rasta

Shitpost all you want
how can you smither your bulaacad on this honourable noble name, you'll never be successful destroying my credibility Laangaabyahow
These fools are triggered wallee iyo bille sida dhocil yar insecure with small breast

f*ck outta here
1587980481200.gif

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Shitpost all you want
how can you smither your bulaacad on this honourable noble name, you'll never be successful destroying my credibility Laangaabyahow

f*ck outta here
please don't lie about killing me like a rabid dog:9uoofqd: