Official habaar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't have to recall it, but considering you're overtly fixated on the avatar usage of a random member for some absurd reason i cannot quite understand i thought i'd ask for the specificity of such an interest.

especially considering your comment has little to nothing to do with the content of this thread and seems to be a continuation of a discussion from another thread it's somewhat out of place. you're on a public forum so peculiarities will be addressed when they manifest, my good friend.

on a public forum you don't respond based on who has directly spoken to you but rather posts you found interesting. that's kind of how anonymous bulletin forums work.
You did not need to write me a passage :comeon:

This doesn't concern you go back to what ever dark hole you came out of. you're overly sensitive

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You did not need to write me a passage :comeon:

This doesn't concern you go back to what ever dark hole you came out of. you're overly sensitive

that's hardly a passage; it's three very short paragraphs...

whatever, just odd to dissect a member's avatar choices and try to give advice for such an innocuous thing. especially considering i doubt OP asked for it in the first place but to each their own :kanyeshrug:

that's hardly a passage; it's three very short paragraphs...

whatever, just odd to dissect a member's avatar choices and try to give advice for such an innocuous thing. especially considering i doubt OP asked for it in the first place but to each their own :kanyeshrug:
Haye I forgive you, have a good night walal

black

live and let die.
Right. I don't know why I didn't think of that.:O27GWRK: Photoshop, I'm assuming lol. Thanks for answering.

By the way, I noticed the dp change and "chaos is a ladder"...are you trying to trigger me?:kanyehmm::ohlord:

1169153.gif

Baelish >> Varys

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
you don't have to recall it, but considering you're overtly fixated on the avatar usage of a random member for some absurd reason i cannot quite understand i thought i'd ask for the specificity of such an interest.

especially considering your comment has little to nothing to do with the content of this thread and seems to be a continuation of a discussion from another thread it's somewhat out of place. you're on a public forum so peculiarities will be addressed when they manifest, my good friend.

on a public forum you don't respond based on who has directly spoken to you but rather posts you found interesting. that's kind of how anonymous bulletin forums work.

You sound kinda high right now :icon lol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol, usually it is.

I feel like I over analyze shit :icon lol:

yeah but i don't think people can like construct that into any meaningful sentence. i'm sure their analysis seems intelligent to them but to others it usually sounds like garbage.

and that wasn't an over analysis i was purposely trying to be a dick :lolbron:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
yeah but i don't think people can like construct that into any meaningful sentence. i'm sure their analysis seems intelligent to them but to others it usually sounds like garbage.

and that wasn't an over analysis i was purposely trying to be a dick :lolbron:

Sometimes I make the mistake of posting here and confuse not only y'all but myself

:dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Recently I've learned that a fella from here went back home for few years. He worked at a high ranking position at the Xamar port. Only now that Farmaajo got voted in has he lost his position. He is now in town and is asking around a favor from the people here.

You see! The min he got here he bought the latest Benz.

The favor he is asking for is someone to exchange his $200k sitting back in Somalia for a house here. In other words he can't transport here and he wants to buy a house here.

Since this is clearly corruption, since it is stolen from The maskiins back home allow me to read some habaar on him.

May Allah give him a constant phlegm leakage of the tip of his penis.

May he has gangrene of the brain and the eyes.

May he get a cancer of the thyroid.

Another cancer on the root canals of his teeth.

May his children disappoint him where some turn to prostitution and others be alcoholics.

May one night while he is sleeping may the ground he is sleeping on turn into a sink hole

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Recently I've learned that a fella from here went back home for few years. He worked at a high ranking position at the Xamar port. Only now that Farmaajo got voted in has he lost his position. He is now in town and is asking around a favor from the people here.

You see! The min he got here he bought the latest Benz.

The favor he is asking for is someone to exchange his $200k sitting back in Somalia for a house here. In other words he can't transport here and he wants to buy a house here.

Since this is clearly corruption, none stolen from The maskiins back home allow me to read some habaar on him.

May Allah give him a constant phlegm leakage of the tip of his penis.

May he has gangrene of the brain and the eyes.

May he get a cancer of the thyroid.

Another cancer on the root canals of his teeth.

May his children disappoint him where some turn to prostitution and others be alcoholics.

May one night while he is sleeping may the ground he is sleeping on turn into a sink hole

Ameen yaa rabb ameen

:rejoice:

Qabiil?

black

live and let die.
:farole::faysalwtf:
What kind of person are you???:wtf::ufdup::hmm::notsureif:

:banderas: Little finger is making real power plays without being overly vague and obscure about his long term motives. Varys however, all his manly desires were (seemingly) disposed of along with his dick and testicles. Ironically, you would think Petyr's dick would be his downfall, but when then he traded Sansa out like last year's FIFA. He don't love no hoes from the ends.:whew: Don't get me wrong, Varys is one of the best characters in the show, but less interesting than Little Finger imo. He's more interesting in the books with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.