Official habaar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
I'd like to start off by wishing maya jama cancer of the uterus and stormzy an unfixable condition in which every 30 minutes he busts a nut

Maya jama is kuffar and deserves it

You know what this is haram @Duke of Bohol plz delete or moveo qashin section :francis:
If I was enough of a loser, I would screenshot this and remind you of this thread everytime you said something out of line. Alas, I am a very nice person l, I will let you go.
Laakin gabadha dhaff. Tf is this about?

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
If I was enough of a loser, I would screenshot this and remind you of this thread everytime you said something out of line. Alas, I am a very nice person l, I will let you go.
Laakin gabadha dhaff. Tf is this about?
I got too pressed when i saw her with stormzy :mjcry:

I decided to just boost my imam up. I might become salafist

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I'm starting to think ppl on sspot are mentally not caadi. How can you wish that on someone because you're jealous she got with a madow?? Ma anaa waalan mise cadan ba laga heesiya!!!!!

Chow!!! Walee dadkani way u dhamaatay!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:
full

Last edited:
I'd like to start off by wishing maya jama cancer of the uterus and stormzy an unfixable condition in which every 30 minutes he busts a nut
I see you took my advice and changed your profile picture which is good but this one is not going to work because another user is using it as his profile picture random12345 and it gets confusing. be original and come up with your own profile picture instead of copying others walal

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I see you took my advice and changed your profile picture which is good but this one is not going to work because another user is using it as his profile picture random12345 and it gets confusing. be original and come up with your own profile picture instead of copying others walal

why are you so fixated on what avatar he uses?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't recall addressing you.

you don't have to recall it, but considering you're overtly fixated on the avatar usage of a random member for some absurd reason i cannot quite understand i thought i'd ask for the specificity of such an interest.

especially considering your comment has little to nothing to do with the content of this thread and seems to be a continuation of a discussion from another thread it's somewhat out of place. you're on a public forum so peculiarities will be addressed when they manifest, my good friend.

on a public forum you don't respond based on who has directly spoken to you but rather posts you found interesting. that's kind of how anonymous bulletin forums work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts