Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why doesn't abwaan night king just use his ice dragon to burn Bran? :hmm:
Their plan is pretty stupid. Use Bran as bait... that is what they've got cooked up :noneck:
I don't want to wait 4 weeks to be disappointed so I hope I start enjoying the last 4 episodes...

Aaegal

I thought arya was 12 not 22 :eek:
In the novels I think she is suppose to be 12-13 but ya know...can't be having teens fucking each other on the big screen.

Also, that body was most definitely not hers like how that wasn't Cersi's body during the walk of shame or Daeny when she burned down the temple of dosh khaleen.

Aaegal

I rewatched the episode and now I'm sad :( I really hope my favorite character do not die next week.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I rewatched the episode and now I'm sad :( I really hope my favorite character do not die next week.
That was the whole point of the Jenny’s song, to make us even more attached to those characters, I say at least 3 people in that room would be killed off next episode.

Aaegal

That was the whole point of the Jenny’s song, to make us even more attached to those characters, I say at least 3 people in that room would be killed off next episode.

:mjcry:

As long as it's not Brienne, Podrick or Davos, I'll be alright. Tyrion will be in the crypts fingers crossed those people are safe in there. I have a feeling Jamie might die which would suck because I ship him and Brienne over Tormund but at least he can die a hero.

Honestly if they survive this whole thing, I just want to see Grey Worm and Missandei live happily ever after in Naath.

NotMyL

VIP
:mjcry:

As long as it's not Brienne, Podrick or Davos, I'll be alright. Tyrion will be in the crypts fingers crossed those people are safe in there. I have a feeling Jamie might die which would suck because I ship him and Brienne over Tormund but at least he can die a hero.

Honestly if they survive this whole thing, I just want to see Grey Worm and Missandei live happily ever after in Naath.
Lol are you crazy? Brienne and Podrick can die, it would be too tragic if Tyrion dies which is why I don’t think they will do it so early. I want Jamie, Ser Davos, and Tyrion to survive at least for another 2 episodes. It’s weird how much I hated Jamie from the beginning and now he’s one of my favorite lol

I don’t really care for the Stark family accept for Arya, she’s been my favorite from the beginning. Just for the shock of it, I wish they would kill Daenerys lol and have Jon ride the dragons.

Aaegal

Lol are you crazy? Brienne and Podrick can die, it would be too tragic if Tyrion dies which is why I don’t think they will do it so early. I want Jamie, Ser Davos, and Tyrion to survive at least for another 2 episodes. It’s weird how much I hated Jamie from the beginning and now he’s one of my favorite lol

I don’t really care for the Stark family accept for Arya, she’s been my favorite from the beginning. Just for the shock of it, I wish they would kill Daenerys lol and have Jon ride the dragons.

Dude... the only reason you like Jamie is because of Brienne... If she dies, I riot. Arya will always be my number 1 so hopefully she lives and I'm pretty much over Tyrion at this point. Podrick has a lovely voice and a magic cock so he must live! I feel bad for Davos, he has lost too much, can't be having him lose his life as well.

Aaegal

Once again the weekend came around so fast... I don't know if it's because time is speeding up, I'm busy or some other factor. I feel like I'm missing a few days from my life.

Anyways...GOT BACK ON TOMORROW NIGHT! LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE! #teamknightking

Aaegal

I miss the old Tyrion. He doesn't have the same sort of wit now that they aren't referencing lines from the novels. Season 2/3 Tyrion was the best. Same with Varys... During the early seasons he was one of the most interesting characters in the show and they pretty much just side lined him.

Can't wait until the show is done so I can finally start reading the novels.

NotMyL

VIP
For shock factor I hope everyone at Winterfell dies tonight, so we are left with Cersei vs the night king :hillarybiz: @Aaegal we will be saying goodbye to at least one of the Stark girls, my money is on Sansa.

NotMyL

VIP
I can’t believe tonight’s episode, I feel like they were catering to fans :comeon: poor Jorah died in that friend zone :mjcry:

Arya tho :ohhhdamn: there was a reason why she was my favorite.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yo I don't know WTF just happened...:gucciwhat:

Like no one died and the Night King is defeated by a trick stab by Arya?:mjlol:

I can't believe the White Walker hype is over before it began:kodaksmiley:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
WTF is this bullshit? Arya trickin the Night King with a fuckin pump fake?:hemad:

This is a shame and I bet the books were no where near as dumb

That Jorah scene got me crying though. Nigga served his Queen whilst having unrequited love for her.

True Knight :lawd:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
^I need a receipt on the NIght King hype, nigga went out like a .

Rest of this season will be a slog to get through:mjkkk:

Aaegal

I just watched the episode. The battle scene were fucking epic. That shot of the Dothraki scythes lighting up... Their charge into battle...holy I nearly orgasmed at that shot. However, they basically just died right away which was odd. The unsullied were also sacrificed once they lit the pits on fire.

The dragon scenes were amazing, I wish there was more of that though. Also the Knight King not being killed by Drogon was scary, I thought he was for sure going to be winning after that.

I'm not exactly sure what Bran was doing when he left but it has to mean something. This was way too fucking easy.

8 seasons hyping the undead and its won in one battle? There has to be something I'm missing... this can't be it. What if the Knight King wasn't the true leader and they are just waiting for Daeny and Cersi to battle it out and then finish off the remaining people?

I DID NOT WAIT 10 YEARS TO SEE THE KNIGHT KING DIE SO EASILY...

There has to be something we are missing...

Status
Not open for further replies.