Official Game of Thrones: The Final Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

I get shivers running through my entire body anytime I listen to this. PURE ECSTASY... It is now my favorite GoT piece. I never thought he would make a piece better than The Light of Seven but here we are...

Aaegal

A funny comment from Reddit.

"They clearly pulled the biggest swerve of all time. We were all wondering which main characters would die. But Ned and the Red Wedding already happened so what's the point of killing main characters? It's not going to shock anybody. So they set their sights higher and killed the entire story instead. The ultimate swerve."

Aaegal

I have literally gone insane. I'm done... I just can't. I have a problem. I need GRRM to finish this series off.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Now that the NK is dead will Jamie go back to fighting for his sister? We know Tyrion will be loyal to Jon/Dany maybe more so now since he and Sansa were giving each other the eyes last episode.

Aaegal

Now that the NK is dead will Jamie go back to fighting for his sister? We know Tyrion will be loyal to Jon/Dany maybe more so now since he and Sansa were giving each other the eyes last episode.
I don't think so. Bronn is either going to try and kill them or he'll let them know he was sent to assassinate them. There is some prophecy in the novels that says Cersi will be killed by one of her brothers. People are saying that might be Jamie... but with how this fucking episode went, prophecies be damned. Maybe Arya will appear behind her for the final blow.

Aaegal

You know the scene where Bran is talking with Theon and is like 'I have to go now" and wargs into the crows that fly past the NK? What if Bran was controlling the NK this whole time? What if their death was all for show and they are just waiting for them to battle it out down south before the true NK army comes for the victor?

I need Westeros to collapse and for the dead to win.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
As a reader of the books, way before the tv show, i have been incredibly disappointed with the show, since the fifth season. Game of Thrones has become a hot mess of plot holes and fan service.

I'm just now watching purely for the action sequences.
same. i read the books before i watched the show but to be honest the shows arnt that bad but i dont like that they took out the part in the book where after catylin stark gets killed. she gets brought back by the red woman (she waits for a week before bringng her back which make her forget all her memories). catylin than raises an army of wolves led by aryas direwolf and they go out attacking and amvushing the lanister army

Aaegal

same. i read the books before i watched the show but to be honest the shows arnt that bad but i dont like that they took out the part in the book where after catylin stark gets killed. she gets brought back by the red woman (she waits for a week before bringng her back which make her forget all her memories). catylin than raises an army of wolves led by aryas direwolf and they go out attacking and amvushing the lanister army

I miss Michelle Fairley... They had such an amazing actress and decided not to use that storyline... so shameful on their part. I still cry anytime I watch the Red Wedding. Her acting deserved every accolade there is but the Hollywood bastards overlooked her.

Aaegal

Thank god there's r/freefolk wallahi I'm getting sick and tired of r/gameofthrones filled with casuals who randomly picked up the show and say things like "I teared up when Arya killed the NK" god I fucking hate them with passion who the f*ck even tears up on such things daceef badana :birdman:
They've been keeping me sane too. I'm going to be a wreck for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully they redeem the show but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Ayra was my fave character... now I want her to die haha

World

VIP
Thank god there's r/freefolk wallahi I'm getting sick and tired of r/gameofthrones filled with casuals who randomly picked up the show and say things like "I teared up when Arya killed the NK" god I fucking hate them with passion who the f*ck even tears up on such things daceef badana :birdman:
I've been using it since like season 6 to check for leaks, i noticed it blew up last season tho. Before it only had like 50k members.

World

VIP
What was the purpose of Jon Snow's (or Aegon Targaryen's) resurrection if Arya was the one to kill the Night King?

It all seems pointless. He wasn't needed in the great war. All he was doing was playing hide and seek with Viserion.

Aaegal

I love how everyone is ripping on the last episode... Some of the funniest vids I've seen.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What was the purpose of Jon Snow's (or Aegon Targaryen's) resurrection if Arya was the one to kill the Night King?

It all seems pointless. He wasn't needed in the great war. All he was doing was playing hide and seek with Viserion.

It would have made more sense if he died holding off the Night Kings chiefs giving Arya time to sneak attack the Night King.

Status
Not open for further replies.