Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
"Come give your uncle a kiss" :russ::wow1:

Just became #TeamEuron. Crazy bastard doesn't play around :wow:

Reek though :ivers::susp::camby:
Team Euron "you cockless coward :mjhaps: IMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF

Genie

The last suugo bender
It's been out for 24hrs abayo hopefully I didn't spoil too much tell me what you think after you watch it ;)

i'm aware , but i'ma somali gyal we have houses to clean and cook for ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so you should be considerate that we don't have time to just casually whip out our laptops and watch :ileycry:

ps: ok imma watch now brb

How did greyworm even know what to do? :dead::dead:

Athough Theon is a coward, jumping ship was probably the best option since Euron would've killed Yara if Theon stepped any closer, at least now she's probably his prisoner of something.

Last 10 minutes gotten epic :salute:

Manly looking lesbi Yara captured:nahgirl: Theon has gone the most pathetic character in GoT universe. Might as well LDAR :gucciwhat:

Sand sisters went down 1 after another, Euron sent em to akhirah in 30 seconds , witch mother and her spawn will get gang banged and thrown to Cersi.:ehh:

Missandi f*cking a dickless man lol :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
The feminist agenda was skring in this episode with the prophecy and the cuckholding of all male characters except Jon and everyone's new daddy Euron fn Greyjoy

Nacalaa GoT was litty everybody @The Cushitic One @waraabe @TooMacaan @shan-futo-le soo gala

Dare I say best episode ever?? Or possibly the most satisfying episode ever? Euron is the best character in GoT rn. Jorah and Samwell :ahh: That missandei scene allahuma baarik she's is fn hawt I needed every ounce of willpower to not break my NOFAP streak:banderas::browtf: The Jon Snow scenes:denzelnigga: and Arya being badass as usual:diddyass: The fight at the end was the best GoT scene ever except the Red Wedding of course. Just finished watching it and I was hyped every minute of every scene. :wowsweat::deadpeter::jcoleno: Arya is headed North and Bran is headed south the great Stark reunion is close. Anyways it's still f*ck Daenerys as always hope Jon Snow doesn't bend the knee. Tell me what you think my fellow GoT fans:feedme::kendrickcry::friendhug:

Hopefully Jon snow and daenerys
Aren't half brother and sister,
I would like them to marry!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending