Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Hordor about to roll thru as a zombie kkkkk

If they can bring back giants this means they can bring back dragons

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Didn't appreciate that xaar montage Sam had:susp:

Plus nightswatch is becoming a daycare, that one little girl leader in the meeting was enough, now we have 2 more kids and they have gone to far:kodaksmiley:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Didn't appreciate that xaar montage Sam had:susp:

Plus nightswatch is becoming a daycare, that one little girl leader in the meeting was enough, now we have 2 more kids and they have gone to far:kodaksmiley:
That was xaar??:vqbuyv0:my dimbass thought that was Marat or dirty porridge :vqbuyv0:

Arya was hella annoying brat ever since Ned's head was chopped off. She is finally amount to something and participating in the central plot. I was so delighted with wholesale massacre of House Frey. Peasant foqol peasant. :banderas:

YoungFarah

VIP
Nacalaa GoT was litty everybody @The Cushitic One @waraabe @TooMacaan @shan-futo-le soo gala

Dare I say best episode ever?? Or possibly the most satisfying episode ever? Euron is the best character in GoT rn. Jorah and Samwell :ahh: That missandei scene allahuma baarik she's is fn hawt I needed every ounce of willpower to not break my NOFAP streak:banderas::browtf: The Jon Snow scenes:denzelnigga: and Arya being badass as usual:diddyass: The fight at the end was the best GoT scene ever except the Red Wedding of course. Just finished watching it and I was hyped every minute of every scene. :wowsweat::deadpeter::jcoleno: Arya is headed North and Bran is headed south the great Stark reunion is close. Anyways it's still f*ck Daenerys as always hope Jon Snow doesn't bend the knee. Tell me what you think my fellow GoT fans:feedme::kendrickcry::friendhug:

YoungFarah

VIP
IMG_6227.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending