Official Fantasy Premier League

@Atoore Baadiye

Why do you have Shaw on your team, the team conceaded in all games expect the Burnley one. The defence is fucking shit..

Martial is deadly and I was going to add him to my team this week but I didn't have enough fund, also not sure if I should get him now because 3 upcoming fixtures against big teams..

What happened to @Ferrari

He is playing with two Arsenal strikers, two Liverpool players and 2 wolves defenders

No wonder he fell to 7th place.

:mjlol:
waan isku xaaray niyoow.

:dead1:

I'll catch up.

who the fuk is AY??

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Atoore Baadiye

Why do you have Shaw on your team, the team conceaded in all games expect the Burnley one. The defence is fucking shit..

Martial is deadly and I was going to add him to my team this week but I didn't have enough fund, also not sure if I should get him now because 3 upcoming fixtures against big teams..

What happened to @Ferrari

He is playing with two Arsenal strikers, two Liverpool players and 2 wolves defenders

No wonder he fell to 7th place.

:mjlol:
Shaw has been alright so far this season. It’s not his fault bums like Smalling, Young and Matic are full of mistakes.I only make attacking transfers tbh so not too worried about the defense.

I trust my boy Toto. I have him for 2 GW now and I know what our schedule looked liked when I got him. My boy always got a goal or an assist in him. It was just matter of when the nacas Mou was gonna give him run of games.

As for the faata baqale Ferrari c’mon bruh you should know by this now or search past fantasy leagues wether it’s World Cup or EPL how shit Ferrari is.:drakekidding:
I don’t take him serious. If he starts well I don’t trip I know his dumb ass is gonna stumble along the way.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Btw I see the neef @government is trying to make a noise. :kodaksmiley: This nigga actually quit kkk. He changed his name to I Quit after falling to 7th and now he has the nerve to come back and talk smack. :pachah1:Bradar if you quit fantasy before the end of December shit ain’t for you. Long road ahead for you hopefully you get yourself a counselor to help you out with the stress this time around.:russ:

Shaw has been alright so far this season. It’s not his fault bums like Smalling, Young and Matic are full of mistakes.I only make attacking transfers tbh so not too worried about the defense.

I trust my boy Toto. I have him for 2 GW now and I know what our schedule looked liked when I got him. My boy always got a goal or an assist in him. It was just matter of when the nacas Mou was gonna give him run of games.

As for the faata baqale Ferrari c’mon bruh you should know by this now or search past fantasy leagues wether it’s World Cup or EPL how shit Ferrari is.:drakekidding:
I don’t take him serious. If he starts well I don’t trip I know his dumb ass is gonna stumble along the way.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Btw I see the neef @government is trying to make a noise. :kodaksmiley: This nigga actually quit kkk. He changed his name to I Quit after falling to 7th and now he has the nerve to come back and talk smack. :pachah1:Bradar if you quit fantasy before the end of December shit ain’t for you. Long road ahead for you hopefully you get yourself a counselor to help you out with the stress this time around.:russ:
Just get an offensive defender who's also guaranteed clean sheets like Mendy, just look at his stats and most people own him so if he flops a gameweek then nothing happens.

Also I am I QUIT, wallah I had couple shit gameweeks where I forgot to change captain or make sub changes. I didn't quit tho, I was still playing and making transfers.

This feels like last season this nigga rcv is already almost a hundred points ahead of the number 2:mjlol:
It's kinda hard to reach him and we share the same 5 players

But 100 is not a lot, rcv had two recent shit gameweeks....

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Just get an offensive defender who's also guaranteed clean sheets like Mendy, just look at his stats and most people own him so if he flops a gameweek then nothing happens.

Also I am I QUIT, wallah I had couple shit gameweeks where I forgot to change captain or make sub changes. I didn't quit tho, I was still playing and making transfers.

It's kinda hard to reach him and we share the same 5 players

But 100 is not a lot, rcv had two recent shit gameweeks....

F....king hell You’re I Quit aka Atoore Is A Faaggit?:pacspit::pacspit: This whole time I was thinking it was my guy Government I knew he wouldn’t disrespect me like that. @government raali ahow bradar.:mjcry:

Like I said I ain’t wanna use my WC and I’ve using my free transfers on new attackers but so I haven’t had chance to get rid of Shaw.

Don’t worry about 1st lol the game will get hot around January when teams in the CL will rotate players and you’ll actually have to buy replacements and in return get shitty game weeks. It’s still early days.

If either you or me win this cup I swear in god I will cut my balls and livestream on facebook.

NO way we can win :mjcry:

just wait until your opponent plays his chip or a dead team somehow defeats you.
Walahi man I'm lucky this nigga had more points than me yet somehow it shows that i won this week the cup run continues

Walahi man I'm lucky this nigga had more points than me yet somehow it shows that i won this week the cup run continues
I thought I was going to win against a crap dead team I was facing but he somehow won with his crappy defenders who were underperforming the past few game weeks.

But who is RichAreWeSon?

I thought I was going to win against a crap dead team I was facing but he somehow won with his crappy defenders who were underperforming the past few game weeks.

But who is RichAreWeSon?
I don't know I was second for like one day and son gave that nigga 24 points:bell:

Trending

Latest posts