Official Fantasy Premier League

I am doing so shit lads :jcoleno:
. Any advice would be appreciated

Lool sxb I thought you were a laacib during the first week. Id recommend you to use your wildcard if you already havent and get lukaku&aguero/morata at stricker. Also get david silva, he's the most consistent midfield player along with erikson imo. Stack up your midfield and get cheap defenders from the top teams.

Fuh you bump this up for :pacspit::pacspit:
I was leading this shit till I was hit with injuries left and right:snoop:
I gave up on it like October.

Haggis is the winner basically one game left but he's been in the lead since I lost my spot at the top.

I'm 7th :snoop:
make one for the world cup nigga.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First time playing this thing so I had difficulties assembling a good squad with 100mill
CUClgAu.png

:mjlol: Look out for geeljire united :pachah1:

We let a beginner win the league:snoop:
Walahi I'm lost for words. :mjcry:

This is like when Leicester City won the league. 100 years from now neefs on SS will talk about this.:tocry:

Reborn
Lool sxb I thought you were a laacib during the first week. Id recommend you to use your wildcard if you already havent and get lukaku&aguero/morata at stricker. Also get david silva, he's the most consistent midfield player along with erikson imo. Stack up your midfield and get cheap defenders from the top teams.

This guys ain't no noob guys.If had listened to him I think I would've won the league :drakelaugh:

Ok ladies and gentleman. I created a league for us. Make your teams and join the league. Make sure you use your SS name so we know who's who.
You have 100 mill and 15 spots to fill. Use your money wisely lol.

Good luck everyone.

The league code is
493742-103931

@Ferrari @government @Suhaib @Gucci mane @iNutEasily @Project_sushi @Suhaib @Jaalle Halfdan @Southie @Yaquub @MH @MARAQ DIGAAG @Cambuulo Tonight
Why don't we do a draft fantasy as well :cosbyhmm: that's the only thing I like about fantasy football

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Isn't it better to create a team one week before after transfers have been mostly made?
Yeah that's a good idea. Some people like to start early and right before the season starts add one or two new players to their squads because some transfers are yet to happen.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Season starts Friday. If you haven't made your team do it ASAP peasants. :ohlord:

Trending