Official Fantasy Premier League

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim Did you use all your chips? Why do you keep getting transfers and going -22 -24 etc that’s a lot of lost points. :drakelaugh:Walahi every time I see you points and think oh damn he’s doing well and then I see you’ve used hella transfers and you’ve ruined it for yourself.

I’m afraid of going -4 points and you’re here throwing 20+ points away weekly c’mon bro.
I'm a newbie to the game bro what do you expect. But still I take my chances with these transfers and I actually earn good points due to them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm a newbie to the game bro what do you expect. But still I take my chances with these transfers and I actually earn good points due to them.
I know bro but it’s not with worth it. You’re better off using your weekly free transfer and maybe going -4 here and there but anything more is gonna hurt you in the long run. We still have like 4 months left. You can climb the table just don’t use too many transfers don’t and let other people getting more points fool you. I was in first place for like 2 months and I’m 4th now. :chrisfreshhah:Be patient and trust your guts the points will come. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Congrats to BilHud on winning this season’s SS fantasy league. :salute:

Rcv who was leading quit a month back and you took over and did your thing. I lost my mojo when I messed with some of my chips earlier in the season but nevertheless it was a great season and it’s nice to have someone else win it besides Rcv who won the last two years.:damn::pachah1:

Thanks to everyone who took part in this season FPL. :salute:

The full table after 38 games. Big shoutout to @Karim who joined us this season and didn’t do too bad.
31D27DF1-4487-4621-BE0B-C6B077DC01E0.jpeg

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Congrats to BilHud on winning this season’s SS fantasy league. :salute:

Rcv who was leading quit a month back and you took over and did your thing. I lost my mojo when I messed with some of my chips earlier in the season but nevertheless it was a great season and it’s nice to have someone else win it besides Rcv who won the last two years.:damn::pachah1:

Thanks to everyone who took part in this season FPL. :salute:

The full table after 38 games. Big shoutout to @Karim who joined us this season and didn’t do too bad.
View attachment 186225
Thanks and congrats for your second place finish bro. I wasted so many points on useless transfers tbh, I used all my chips early in the season... I made lots of bad decisions as I was a newbie to the game. I could've gotten more points than Corona and Richareweson if was a bit more cautious with my erratic transfers.

Next season I will win it inshallah.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sxb whats the name of the league wanna join for nex season
It’s Somali Spot fantasy league. IA I’ll send the code for the new season when it’s the right time. I’ll post it on this thread IA. New people need the code but returning members get added automatically when the season is close to starting.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hey guys idk who’s around that plays EPL fantasy but I’ve renewed our league and
that’s new that wants to join this season league code is nwu4yw

If you’ve been part of our SS league don’t worry you’ll be automatically added to the league as soon as you make your team. We have 9 days left. Take advantage of these 9 days and play around with your budget and in the final day make your final team. You have until an hour before game week one to make your final team. After that you’ll have to be careful with how you use your chips cause they’re important. I’ll remind y’all to fix your teams before the final day in case some of y’all forget to make the final draft of your team.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
First game of the season is in few hours between Brentford and Assna. Make sure your teams are set even if it isn’t don’t panic and use your chips it’s a long season ahead. Keep your chips in place when you really need em this is a marathon not a sprint lads. @Karim You aren’t a rookie anymore abti use your chips well and trust me you’ll do a lot better than last season. None of that -12 points this season IA. :russ::pachah1:

Good luck everyone. :salute:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
First game of the season is in few hours between Brentford and Assna. Make sure your teams are set even if it isn’t don’t panic and use your chips it’s a long season ahead. Keep your chips in place when you really need em this is a marathon not a sprint lads. @Karim You aren’t a rookie anymore abti use your chips well and trust me you’ll do a lot better than last season. None of that -12 points this season IA. :russ::pachah1:

Good luck everyone. :salute:
Already lost 8 points for buying extra players :damn:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hey guys idk who’s around that plays EPL fantasy but I’ve renewed our league and
that’s new that wants to join this season league code is nwu4yw

If you’ve been part of our SS league don’t worry you’ll be automatically added to the league as soon as you make your team. We have 9 days left. Take advantage of these 9 days and play around with your budget and in the final day make your final team. You have until an hour before game week one to make your final team. After that you’ll have to be careful with how you use your chips cause they’re important. I’ll remind y’all to fix your teams before the final day in case some of y’all forget to make the final draft of your team.

Bro is it too late to join?

I have a fantasy draft with some mates but I’m interested in this league.

@Sheikh Google the Leeds supporter should join also

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro is it too late to join?

I have a fantasy draft with some mates but I’m interested in this league.

@Sheikh Google the Leeds supporter should join also
It’s never too late to join especially if you’re already in different leagues. Even if you aren’t in a league it’s ok because this up coming GW is G2 so not like you missed much. Both of you can join the league. Use the code in my earlier post and let me know if you’re having any troubles joining the league.

Trending