Official Diary of SSPOT

Dear SSPot Diary.

My day has been awful. I had a dreadful math test! I met a man. He was hot. Stuff happened and the rest is to be continued. I probably failed my math test and I want to cry but I have got tear constipation, so that is a dead end. I also ate at burger king, I enjoyed my meal. I tried the siracha sauce they had, It was good. highly recommend it 10/10.

best of,

@Life

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dear SSPOT Diary,

Had a good day ate a halal hotdog, had a lecture, got back home safely. No complaints

Think about Waaqo,

@The Good

Dear SSPOT Diary,

Had 30 minutes of sleep last night, I met a girl that looks like my sister and I think she fancies me smh, went school, came back, created 2 platinum threads, didn't get the respect it deserved, going sleep crying.

Goodnight,

@HanadR6

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Dear SSPOT

I had a decent day I guess. Smoked a quick spliff went to work and then went home and smoked a cig. Im probably just gonna chill at home the rest of the day

Sukk my dikk,

@Shmurda

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
Dear SSPOT Diary,

I woke up with my ass hurting... I wonder why. My little cousin and his family visited and I must say he is looking sexier and sexier each day I might have to... Anyways, I'm still trying to get my son back from the dirty, good for nothing FBI, but so far nothing. And my husband, Barkhad, is ignoring my calls. I am currently waiting outside his house. And one last thing, someone was racist to me because I'm an android. It hurt my feeling, but I expected it. But, good news, these days people are becoming woke and fighting for android rights.

Maybe the world isn't so bad after all.

#Androidshavefeelingstoo,

@epiphany

Dear Sspot Diary,

I woke up this morning with a migraine. I used to get them rarely but over the past 2 months they’ve gotten worse and more frequent. I need to get it checked out but I don’t have a GP here and I’m too lazy to sign up for it. I skipped my lecture because of it but I did attend a 2 hours lab session today.
Other than water and chewing gum I had for breakfast and lunch, I had chicken and soor+suugo.
My friend always talks about guys and idk how to tell her I don’t care about what guy she recently matched on tinder with :bell:

Peace out es
@beenleey

Dear SSPot Diary,

One thing on my mind lately is why the @admin hasn't made it possible for one to self like/love their own post. I wonder, is self-love not promoted on this site? I would like to be able to show myself some love when ignored. Or when I make a top-tier post, and it gets ignored. I thought of mine was to make a petition, I might.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, from the one you can't live without,

@Life

Dear Sspot diary,

I'm praying for @Shmurda . May he only be interested in the scent of Uunsi and not cigarettes.

giphy.gif

@Saredo.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Dear SSPot Diary.

My day has been terrible , this is the last time I accept Indian Student's . This mother expects me to help her son pass ABRSM grade 1 in a MONTH. He can't read sheet music and is an absolute brat doesn't do the assigned homework I give him and is RUDE AS f*ck. Last time, I accept India tiger moms kids as students , at least with Chinese moms they would make the kid do the homework. Indian moms think they'll learn the content through natural osmosis.

Need new students,

@Medulla

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm from Toronto everyone and their kids smoke belmonts :denzelnigga:

Trudeau should send you back to france for talking like that :susp:
Bro the French are on another level when it comes to smoking wtf. They're notorious for it