Official cirka thread

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Weed is a much better alternative to analgeasics, a natural pain relief mechanism with added healing properties no wonder the ancient societies sumbolised this plant as a healer, no added side effects present an enlightened alternative to that of withdrawal symptoms present in heavy opioid use, I am all for the legelisation of weed for cancer patients it's a miracle pain relieving drug that puts a smile on ones miserable existence. Though I've never tried the odd shaped leaf in my life, it's negative association leaves an ever lasting impression on the minds of whomever wishes to smoke it's fumes filled with sinful trails of judgement. Why not enjoy the calm invigorating feeling it gives you, though the classic red eyed stoned look would put you in utter torment with those who wish to judge a harmless buety of nature and innocence, however who doesn't wish to live in a perpetual haze of purple rainbows and neon imigary.

Weed is a much better alternative to analgeasics, a natural pain relief mechanism with added healing properties no wonder the ancient societies sumbolised this plant as a healer, no added side effects present an enlightened alternative to that of withdrawal symptoms present in heavy opioid use, I am all for the legelisation of weed for cancer patients it's a miracle pain relieving drug that puts a smile on ones miserable existence. Though I've never tried the odd shaped leaf in my life, it's negative association leaves an ever lasting impression on the minds of whomever wishes to smoke it's fumes filled with sinful trails of judgement. Why not enjoy the calm invigorating feeling it gives you, though the classic red eyed stoned look would put you in utter torment with those who wish to judge a harmless buety of nature and innocence, however who doesn't wish to live in a perpetual haze of purple rainbows and neon imigary.
That was refreshingly vernacular. Are you sure that you are not a stoner? You should try it, I don't know why it was illegal in the first place. :jcoleno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That was refreshingly vernacular. Are you sure that you are not a stoner? You should try it, I don't know why it was illegal in the first place. :jcoleno:
Sadly I have never placed my lips on this tainted leaf I have yet to extract it's power of life and vitality, so much deception and fear emulates from this rather innocent form I claim as a 'medicinal miracle', I wish to untaint this innocent plant the power of mother nature it's symbol pure and free, it's fresh abundance is yet to tell a story, a story of cures, mirales and joy. Ailments that were once unsustainable and incurable now gone thanks to the unshackles of greed, fear and misticysim enshrouded through decades of deception.

Sadly I have never placed my lips on this tainted leaf I have yet to extract it's power of life and vitality, so much deception and fear emulates from this rather innocent form I claim as a 'medicinal miracle', I wish to untaint this innocent plant the power of mother nature it's symbol pure and free, it's fresh abundance is yet to tell a story, a story of cures, mirales and joy. Ailments that were once unsustainable and incurable now gone thanks to the unshackles of greed, fear and misticysim enshrouded through decades of deception.
Wallahi, you converse in a sexy way. dunno what it is. :ayaanswag:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wallahi, you converse in a sexy way. dunno what it is. :ayaanswag:
My sweet, the array of words which string along to perplex and titilate the minds of anyone who dares to read it's meaning behind the letters I so freely role out from my finger tips. Each swish, tap and swipe leaves my minfd racing for a word to string alongside my isolated sentences. Why I thank your enthusiasm I do only speak freely when a sea of glucose runs through my arteries. It's copious scale influencing my sentences no doubt I will soon fizzle out like the last pop yet to go stale.

My sweet, the array of words which string along to perplex and titilate the minds of anyone who dares to read it's meaning behind the letters I so freely role out from my finger tips. Each swish, tap and swipe leaves my minfd racing for a word to string alongside my isolated sentences. Why I thank your enthusiasm I do only speak freely when a sea of glucose runs through my arteries. It's copious scale influencing my sentences no doubt I will soon fizzle out like the last pop yet to go stale.
:mjlol::sass2:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My dear have you never been soothed by a blanket of sounds via a ladies conversation ? her words slowly taking you to her chamber ? My my I can write an excuisite novel and leave you breathless and yearning for more. It's words etched in your heart a desire, the need for lust trumpets it's sounds to call you. It's often presumed that the devil controls a woman's basic desires to woo her preys soul, her fangs readily await to dig into the side of your bare senseless neck as she ever so slowly sucks your weakness, leaving you with nothing but a pittiful form of creased leather. All signs of vitality lost ...

My dear have you never been soothed by a blanket of sounds via a ladies conversation ? her words slowly taking you to her chamber ? My my I can write an excuisite novel and leave you breathless and yearning for more. It's words etched in your heart a desire, the need for lust trumpets it's sounds to call you. It's often presumed that the devil controls a woman's basic desires to woo her preys soul, her fangs readily await to dig into the side of your bare senseless neck as she ever so slowly sucks your weakness, leaving you with nothing but a pittiful form of creased leather. All signs of vitality lost ...
Yh, i think that you might have just unlocked my new fetish. thank you.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
1tumblr_lgp6q5_Nh_E21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

Such a great way to start the weekend:ahh: