Official cirka thread

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
I feel kinda high rn. The kinda high wer the only way to come down is by diving into deep a convo with someone.... and that's what I done but I'm still high ish :stevej: I sent my friend an essay text about happiness. I kind regret it, it wasn't supposed to be that long. She will prolly freak out when she opens it:dwill:. But is her fault for asking me how to be positive :p Tbh I don't like it when I'm too happy :eek::confused:... everything feels great including non great things. I just had random covo with stranger about identity. Arghh ain't it annoying that I'll never get to see that stranger ever again:kanyehmm: I hate not being able to share an afterthought :bell: at least we fist-bumped tho....

I'm excited about the new year. There's nothing particularly big happening. Big things scare me :vo3yidw:... maybe that's just the problem.. I need to stop labelling things 'big' :pacspit:

I'll prolly just say to em yhh I'm the big boss bish :denzelnigga::mjswag::patrice:

Wait... did I just label myself big :wow: ah I guess it will take a while... Nvm... But I like the whole vybe of new year new me. So I'm just entering the new year with new attitude... I realised the year we do so much feels the longest in our memory despite that year going so fast. The year we do so lil feels the shortest in our memory even tho it went as slow as af... so do as many things as possible :2tjlv3e:.... leeee why did I write so much... faq I need to log out.... please don't read.. well is prolly too late if you just read don't read o_O... I think I'm crazy :O27GWRK:... but i thought most crazy people don't know they crazy. So does this mean I'm not really crazy but my mind thinks I'm crazy and thinking crazy doesn't make me crazy cahs we are not our thoughts

Loool faq I really need to log out z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

waraabe

Your superior
I feel kinda high rn. The kinda high wer the only way to come down is by diving into deep a convo with someone.... and that's what I done but I'm still high ish :stevej: I sent my friend an essay text about happiness. I kind regret it, it wasn't supposed to be that long. She will prolly freak out when she opens it:dwill:. But is her fault for asking me how to be positive :p Tbh I don't like it when I'm too happy :eek::confused:... everything feels great including non great things. I just had random covo with stranger about identity. Arghh ain't it annoying that I'll never get to see that stranger ever again:kanyehmm: I hate not being able to share an afterthought :bell: at least we fist-bumped tho....

I'm excited about the new year. There's nothing particularly big happening. Big things scare me :vo3yidw:... maybe that's just the problem.. I need to stop labelling things 'big' :pacspit:

I'll prolly just say to em yhh I'm the big boss bish :denzelnigga::mjswag::patrice:

Wait... did I just label myself big :wow: ah I guess it will take a while... Nvm... But I like the whole vybe of new year new me. So I'm just entering the new year with new attitude... I realised the year we do so much feels the longest in our memory despite that year going so fast. The year we do so lil feels the shortest in our memory even tho it went as slow as af... so do as many things as possible :2tjlv3e:.... leeee why did I write so much... faq I need to log out.... please don't read.. well is prolly too late if you just read don't read o_O... I think I'm crazy :O27GWRK:... but i thought most crazy people don't know they crazy. So does this mean I'm not really crazy but my mind thinks I'm crazy and thinking crazy doesn't make me crazy cahs we are not our thoughts

Loool faq I really need to log out z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
:browtf: I didn't read all that

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Laced with what

:damn:

Some niggas out here be smoking that spice bullshit

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
I remember reading somewhere that they sometimes lace it with crushed glass. They also sometimes use some spray on shit and other stuff. They do it increase the weight so they can sell more for less.:vqbuyv0:

@Knowthyself i have feelings for you my mj queen
raw

tumblr_inline_msmct7lCfY1qz4rgp.gif

Trending

Latest posts