Official CALAF description of his life in Mogadishu today

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
20 Years of age. I go to uni in Singapore, I live in Malaysia, but currently I am on holiday.
I informed my father that I may leaving, but I might continue in Hargasia or Djibouti

Dude go check out Hargeisa or Garoowe. Much safer

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Have you met major names ?

That Chinese speaking Somali lady was there

I shall include her in my draft pick too

#SomaliaKills

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This place is just f***ed
3 AM and I can hear bullets and Guns. Hotel SYL guards shouting and Villa Somalia guards doing some weird shit. One guy is eating khat and the others are shouting on the top of their lungs

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This place is just f***ed
3 AM and I can hear bullets and Guns. Hotel SYL guards shouting and Villa Somalia guards doing some weird shit. One guy is eating khat and the others are shouting on the top of their lungs

:drakelaugh::damn::dead::deadrose::deadmanny::dead1::dead1:

This is the pristine Somalia of @embarassing

Taasi wa naag is nacdey devoid of truth and reality

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where’s @Calaf ?

I’m afraid the kid has lost his sanity. Probably was stored in Xabeebe’s notorious mental institution

#SomaliaKills

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf

are you going to djibouti? if so take a couple vlogs for us to see :yousmart:
Nope. I have decided to stay and embrace Mogadishu
Later on though. No problems

Where’s @Calaf ?

I’m afraid the kid has lost his sanity. Probably was stored in Xabeebe’s notorious mental institution

#SomaliaKills
I am alright. WI-FI so horrendous that it was down for a day. Somalia is the best in Africa in Internet my ass. So shit

#Somaliakills

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Calaf I think you are just scared, near death experiences should make you stronger not weaker. I stayed in Xamar for 2 years and loved it, cant wait to go back. Its cause your holed up in a hotel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Calaf

It appears that you have calmed down now. Are you getting the bug, the deceitful sense of security that many have succumbed to. Are you becoming fatalistic :(

#SomaliaKills

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf I think you are just scared, near death experiences should make you stronger not weaker. I stayed in Xamar for 2 years and loved it, cant wait to go back. Its cause your holed up in a hotel.
I have learnt and became stronger. Handling Somalia easliy

@Calaf

It appears that you have calmed down now. Are you getting the bug, the deceitful sense of security that many have succumbed to. Are you becoming fatalistic :(

#SomaliaKills
Mogadishu is beautiful. Food and cuisine and even nightlife. So beautiful

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The kid went with his dad for Dhaqan Celis but he’s trying to stage a false image of himself for us.

#Somaliakills
Do you think a Daqan Celis boy can be allowed into Halane, going to Mogadishu Tech Summit, giving a speech, meeting Deeqa Afrika and Farmajo, Omar Flish and Mahadi Ahmed. Also, I am doing my dads work. He is resting in a villa in Qatar and I am here in some hell-hole hotel. Also, Daqan Celis and SYL = No No. 20 Year old Daqan Celis :camby:. Adeer, just come here. So beautiful. The receptionist here is a hevaliy pregnant beautful gazelle. Come get it!!

@Calaf

what other countries are you going to visit?

Also what did you say your job was? :cosbyhmm:
Somaliland, Ethiopia, South Korea and back to Malaysia and Singapore.

I am a Student, on Holiday. My work, is to complete and do business in Somalia, which includes Mogadishu Tech Summit, and Gulidevelary. Somaliland, I am buying lands!!!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you think a Daqan Celis boy can be allowed into Halane, going to Mogadishu Tech Summit, giving a speech, meeting Deeqa Afrika and Farmajo, Omar Flish and Mahadi Ahmed. Also, I am doing my dads work. He is resting in a villa in Qatar and I am here in some hell-hole hotel. Also, Daqan Celis and SYL = No No. 20 Year old Daqan Celis :camby:. Adeer, just come here. So beautiful. The receptionist here is a hevaliy pregnant beautful gazelle. Come get it!!

Somaliland, Ethiopia, South Korea and back to Malaysia and Singapore.

I am a Student, on Holiday. My work, is to complete and do business in Somalia, which includes Mogadishu Tech Summit, and Gulidevelary. Somaliland, I am buying lands!!!

I’m just kidding adeer! I can sense that youe an upright young man. Good luck with your endeavors but please leave that hell hole.

#SomaliaKills