Official CALAF description of his life in Mogadishu today

When I mean us, I mean the whole community of Somalis. We tolorate stuff like this. Its like a button, keep pressing and you get a response. Put a stop to it, no response. I was told that one of the guy who killed that Bantu man, was released secreatly the other day. Not a word!
I’m telling you, inkaar ba ku dhaacday Somalia. I don’t see how it can be helped. If you do have a solution then please let me know.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was really calm. The Tech Summit was the highlight of the trip. Then everything after that was just horroudous. My peace was shattered and disturbed. I would be crying at night, thinking that what if it was a little move, or a warning to me. I need to pattern up and start being a Shiekh! Not only shatterted to core, but just demorlised. I was igonring calls from my wife and spend time in the mosque in the hotel, just repenting and cryingQ

Misplaced, he said, it was a accident, how can you remove all the bullets and leave one in there! Russian Roulette or something!

Nabad iyo Nolol is not the problem. They come and they go. HSM was the same, come and go. Its us!

Have you been to the beach ?

What about the night spots ?

Are the youth preoccupied with bleaching, taking officials pictures and selfies ?

Still here. Just thinking about weither I should leave or come, I am on business. So it is a matter of go and lose or stay and fear

Go and lose what? You mentioned you have a wife, no? I would say think about your family and what they want. Your wife is probably losing sleep over you!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m telling you, inkaar ba ku dhaacday Somalia. I don’t see how it can be helped. If you do have a solution then please let me know.
Somalia, I can say, Mogadishu espically, is a mess.
Have you been to the beach ?

What about the night spots ?

Are the youth preoccupied with bleaching, taking officials pictures and selfies ?
Lido, I went and It was very busy yet alright
:), Night spot kula ha. I reside in SYL. Do you think I can be aware of any night spots. My curfew is 7PM, and after that, it is all man for yourself. There is a shisha spot near the SYL hotel, for the officals of villa Somalia!

Youths, lets not speak about it!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Calaf

Please leave that place.

All it takes is you to be at the any place there to get a bullet in your head or blown to oblivion.

You got a wife and a family.

Look at that poor soul that was married to Almas. He is know messed up in the head. He is definitely gonna administer himself some heavy depression medication

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Go and lose what? You mentioned you have a wife, no? I would say think about your family and what they want. Your wife is probably losing sleep over you!
I came to Somalia to fufill a contract for Gulidevliary (Uber eats of Somalia). I go and I lose my father contract, it is his business and I came as a repesensitive to speak in this summit and get specs and understands. My wife, Allah bless her, is losing it. Wallahi, I actually feel for her, thinking that "why is a 20 year old" stressing out and risking life like this!

Somalia, I can say, Mogadishu espically, is a mess.

Lido, I went and It was very busy yet alright
:), Night spot kula ha. I reside in SYL. Do you think I can be aware of any night spots. My curfew is 7PM, and after that, it is all man for yourself. There is a shisha spot near the SYL hotel, for the officals of villa Somalia!

Youths, lets not speak about it!

I would say all of Somalia is a mess. Kismayo which was considered a safe haven is where many lost their lives. To me, Somalia is a huge risk that I don’t think is worth it. I’ll love my people from over here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I came to Somalia to fufill a contract for Gulidevliary (Uber eats of Somalia). I go and I lose my father contract, it is his business and I came as a repesensitive to speak in this summit and get specs and understands. My wife, Allah bless her, is losing it. Wallahi, I actually feel for her, thinking that "why is a 20 year old" stressing out and risking life like this!

Dude! Are you related to Deeq Africa :ooh::ooh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf

Please leave that place.

All it takes is you to be at the any place there to get a bullet in your head or blown to oblivion.

You got a wife and a family.

Look at that poor soul that was married to Almas. He is know messed up in the head. He is definitely gonna administer himself some heavy depression medication
May Allah protect me. Amen!
I will leave the min I get what I came for. Almaas AUN was heading to the Airport. Her fate came. It is my warning as well.

how old are you? Your poor wife, miskeenta!
Your life is worth more than a contract and I’m sure your dad will understand. I don’t wanna hear about you on SM.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would say all of Somalia is a mess. Kismayo which was considered a safe haven is where many lost their lives. To me, Somalia is a huge risk that I don’t think is worth it. I’ll love my people from over here.

Were you born here

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May Allah protect me. Amen!
I will leave the min I get what I came for. Almaas AUN was heading to the Airport. Her fate came. It is my warning as well.

Keep it together son ! Holly! You’re disintegrating before our eyes. Waar understand that Somalia is horror show. You went there and now you experienced some trauma. It comes with the territory. Just tell yourself that this is out of the norm. Tell your mind that you’re in the 16th century

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
how old are you? Your poor wife, miskeenta!
Your life is worth more than a contract and I’m sure your dad will understand. I don’t wanna hear about you on SM.
20 Years of age. I go to uni in Singapore, I live in Malaysia, but currently I am on holiday.
I informed my father that I may leaving, but I might continue in Hargasia or Djibouti

Trending