Official BeninHer AMA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
He prolly wont get it still. You gotta lead him to the exact post and bold the letters up too

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Are you a criminal as is the usual for a Geeljire in Alberta?

How many have you send off to Aakhiro?

When was the last time you were legally employed?

When will you stop using that horrendous Jamaican slangs " ma yute" and " Predgren"

Are you a criminal as is the usual for a Geeljire in Alberta?

How many have you send off to Aakhiro?

When was the last time you were legally employed?

When will you stop using that horrendous Jamaican slangs " ma yute" and " Predgren"

Aakhiro?, you mean to valhalla?.:lolbron:, none yet.

as of right now i'm on EI :drakelaugh: thus why i'm here. hard too find work, when indians are willing to work for 2nd year pay..

you'll never hear me speak Patoi, like the rest of the lost somalis in Toronto. I grew up around white folks:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you bath in Hennessy?

Were you raised by a single mother

Has your dad been away to xamar to find a government position?

Do you have a child with a white trash?

Do you bath in Hennessy?

Were you raised by a single mother

Has your dad been away to xamar to find a government position?

Do you have a child with a white trash?

Nah, i don't drink. never have, and prolly never will.I just don't see the "joy" in it.

Nah, my parents are happily married, but prior to moving to Canada in the 90s my mom did majority of the raising, while he sent cheques from overseas...things changed when i was in junior high, and the company he worked for relocated him to alberta.

My dad gets pissed when i mention xamar... it really hit him hard, when the government collapsed.

Nope, my parents would freak!, i've fooled around with alot of them tho, considering i was the only african, THANK YOU LIL WAYNE AND 50cent:lawd: they made these cadaans curious as FUCCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.