Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no way city and arsenal are exiting the top four. Liverpool better fix up because if anyone is going down it is them. And honestly speaking, i can't see man u in the top four.

@TheLibertarianQuiche you'd need a miracle for all those games to go your way.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Why are these neefs giving Citeh so much credit?:mjlol:
They've got a shaky defense and are playing in a formation where the players aren't comfortable with.

Out of Lolpool, Assanal and Citeh the later look more existing the top 4. Reason being they're inconsistent and like I mentioned before got freaking Otamendi and Stones as CB pairing.

United will be fine. Mkhi and Bailly will come back for boxing day. We've got Sunderland, Middlesbrough, West Ham, Hull city coming up. All winnable games.:manny:

Don't come at me with the but you've already dropped points to weak opps. :birdman: We are a different team rn.

Why are these neefs giving Citeh so much credit?:mjlol:
They've got a shaky defense and are playing in a formation where the players aren't comfortable with.

Out of Lolpool, Assanal and Citeh the later look more existing the top 4. Reason being they're inconsistent and like I mentioned before got freaking Otamendi and Stones as CB pairing.

United will be fine. Mkhi and Bailly will come back for boxing day. We've got Sunderland, Middlesbrough, West Ham, Hull city coming up. All winnable games.:manny:

Don't come at me with the but you've already dropped points to weak opps. :birdman: We are a different team rn.
Arsenal to exit top four?:draketf: We haven't been out of the top four in the last 20 years. What makes you think we'll exit and to where below you?:mjkkk:

Liverpool are the favorite out of the three teams you mentioned because they are missing coutinho, and their defense is just as bad city's.

Don't disappear on us again after those four easy games are over and you face the hard teams.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Arsenal to exit top four?:draketf: We haven't been out of the top four in the last 20 years. What makes you think we'll exit and to where below you?:mjkkk:

Liverpool are the favorite out of the three teams you mentioned because they are missing coutinho, and their defense is just as bad city's.

Don't disappear on us again after those four easy games are over and you face the hard teams.
Where in my post did I say Assanal will not make top 4? :camby:
I said Citeh look like the team who's vulnerable to miss out on top 4.

I never go mia. Been here since day 1 win or lose. It's just that I don't log in much these days.

Trending