Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Was just bout to share this :yloezpe:

Ninyow how more lazy can you be? This guy basically does whatever he wants on this team. If other players did this they'd be subbed quick.

When 4senal went up 1-0 I thought they'd have a field on the weak Citeh defense. Oh well one thing is for sure Wenger loves being 4th.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Was just bout to share this :yloezpe:

Ninyow how more lazy can you be? This guy basically does whatever he wants on this team. If other players did this they'd be subbed quick.

When 4senal went up 1-0 I thought they'd have a field on the weak Citeh defense. Oh well one thing is for sure Wenger loves being 4th.

He literally goes missing when things go a bit tough.

Typical weak Arsenal. Leicester City destroyed an out of form Man City side and went for the kill. Arsenal completely went missing 2nd half. Walahi Wenger needs to retire and some of these Arsenal players need be sold. Mentally weak and pathetic.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I actually doubted little brother but they proved me wrong against the bottlers.

Someone needs to save Sanchez he deserves better.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
He literally goes missing when things go a bit tough.

Typical weak Arsenal. Leicester City destroyed an out of form Man City side and went for the kill. Arsenal completely went missing 2nd half. Walahi Wenger needs to retire and some of these Arsenal players need be sold. Mentally weak and pathetic.
Imagine if they actually give this lazy bum a big contract smh I'd sell him to China.

These players don't have winners mentality they're weak bunch.

@Air Jalam what a week for the both of us waryaa. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

11 on da fukkin trot. :wow: Wallahi the love i have for this team. :wow::wow:

@NoName @DiricLover @dhegdheer @Ronaldinho

i've been in a longer relationship with chelsea then i have with a woman. And my relationship with it will prolly last longer then my marriage. :wow:

but i don't even fukkin care. :wow:

ASSNAL :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

them niggas couldn't do it at da etihad like we could :childplease::camby:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
FB_IMG_1482084246055.jpg

i will change my nick once arsenal win the treble in May .
:russ::russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam what a week for the both of us waryaa. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

11 on da fukkin trot. :wow: Wallahi the love i have for this team. :wow::wow:

@NoName @DiricLover @dhegdheer @Ronaldinho

i've been in a longer relationship with chelsea then i have with a woman. And my relationship with it will prolly last longer then my marriage. :wow:

but i don't even fukkin care. :wow:

ASSNAL :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

them niggas couldn't do it at da etihad like we could :childplease::camby:
9 points clear of Banter FC :salute:

It's been great week Walahi couldn't have asked for more. We're playing much better than previous weeks and rivals are dropping points.

4 pts off 4th. 6 points off 2nd what crisis :mjlol:

I'll enjoy AssanalFanTV this whole week :russ: Imagine life without this club ninyow.
:yloezpe:

Trending