Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Akhi I’m not one of the glory hunter kids or else i would’ve have supported City or Chelsea. I was an Arsenal supporter when Man City were in the 3rd division. I haven’t been watching games for the past 2 seasons. Tired of this crap, Didn’t even know they were playing today till I saw a headline
i am young so i remember only when Man city won the premier league cup and started supporting them at that time but became less interested in sports after 2016.

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Akhi I’m not one of the glory hunter kids or else i would’ve have supported City or Chelsea. I was an Arsenal supporter when Man City were in the 3rd division. I haven’t been watching games for the past 2 seasons. Tired of this crap, Didn’t even know they were playing today till I saw a headline
They are fucking retarted they spend the most of all premier leugue teams this summer and they can not even score once. And btw they are playing against city this saturday :mjlaugh: :deadrose:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus are you still drinking the Ole koolaid or are you tired of this nigga.

I’m giving him until end of the season.

People should be worried about Tuchel, he’s getting outclassed by Klopp and Pep.

He’s a very inconsistent manager, loses UCL final with PSG then wins it next season with average Chelsea only to get outplayed by the team they beat in that game.

People should be worried about Tuchel, he’s getting outclassed by Klopp and Pep.

He’s a very inconsistent manager, loses UCL final with PSG then wins it next season with average Chelsea only to get outplayed by the team they beat in that game.
Tuchel is vastly overrated he will end up fighting with the higher ups again. Its happened every time at Dortmund and PSG. As I'm typing this Antonio has just scored against us and imma cry myself to sleep tonight. Ffs.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Tuchel is vastly overrated he will end up fighting with the higher ups again. Its happened every time at Dortmund and PSG. As I'm typing this Antonio has just scored against us and imma cry myself to sleep tonight. Ffs.

I took Kalvin Phillips out of my FPL and put in Rice and Vlasic.

It’s gonna pay off.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Timo werner is so trash and why is loftus cheek still playing for chelsea he is west ham material
Get Out Of Here GIF by Buyout Footage