• Poll closed .

Hamzza

VIP
Ciyaaraha waxaan u dhaafay reer LGBT
Rainbow-Laces-Captain-armband-v2.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Man city just signed Haaland so he can’t go there. Man united won’t play in the champion leagues next year so forget about it lol, the only option I see is Liverpool :hmm:
Liverpool won’t get him. He basically stuck with spurs unless he’s willingly goes abroad which I doubt since he’s chasing Alan shearer goal scoring record so he’s stuck with spurs.

Based

VIP
Hooyo talking about rooney iyo beckham and roberto baggio while im trying to watch this all time classic :damn: i need my own tv!! She’s currently trying to remember where tottenham is in London :chrisfreshhah:

Based

VIP
Half time :mjsuitcry: Spuds 2-0 assnal this game is a wrap we just need to win vs newcastle (away) and everton (home) then we are gucci.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bit optimistic m8 :mjcry: we are against terrorist conte he is probably telling his players to sit back for the rest of the game. FT: 2-0
Even before the red card spurs where pressing the shit out of your team. You guys barely controlled the ball were totally dominated

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Bit optimistic m8 :mjcry: we are against terrorist conte he is probably telling his players to sit back for the rest of the game. FT: 2-0
Very optimistic, I'd expect 1 goal from Arsenal at least, bare minimum.

Trending

Latest posts