Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal Football Club
DoiCYflUYAI_V9o.jpg

@iNutEasily Talk to me baayo :chrisfreshhah:Fat Frank is gonna get the boot if he don’t fix up spending all the money he did in the summer.

The nerve of this kneegrow :mjlol:

Where is this misplaced confidence comin from? Exhale and bring your chest back in dhameeryahow :childplease:

Europa league dwellers tryna pipe up to me :hova:

Oh and for a friday morning...

Jummah mubarak.:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The nerve of this kneegrow :mjlol:

Where is this misplaced confidence comin from? Exhale and bring your chest back in dhameeryahow :childplease:

Europa league dwellers tryna pipe up to me :hova:

Oh and for a friday morning...

Jummah mubarak.:mjlaugh:
You’re so shameless for this omds. :chrisfreshhah: Worry about Assna on Saturday:lolbron:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@iNutEasily :sass2:I see you’re quiet on the L against Assna. You’re 8 points ahead of them and they got easy fixtures coming up. I’d be shaking in my boots if I were you.

Title contenders they said :drakelaugh:I’ve been saying y’all are a false image and I’ve been called a mad man.:fittytousand:

@iNutEasily :sass2:I see you’re quiet on the L against Assna. You’re 8 points ahead of them and they got easy fixtures coming up. I’d be shaking in my boots if I were you.

Title contenders they said :drakelaugh:I’ve been saying y’all are a false image and I’ve been called a mad man.:fittytousand:

Can’t even say anything :noneck:

Funny thing was...i knew we was gonne lose wallahi. :stressed:

Lampz nor the players inspire any confidence in me whatsoever. If the manager was klopp, pep, naglesmann or poch...guarantee we woulda put a minimum of 5 past em.

And that is a sad thing to admit cuz i’m supposed to back da ting...but i kno my club and i knew they was gonne let me down. :pacspit:

I’m teetering on the edge of #lampsout.

70%-30%. :ufdup:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We’ve been inconsistent this season but we’re 4 points ahead of “title contenders” Chelski with a game in hand. @iNutEasily :trumpsmirk::westbrookswag:talk to me nice ninyow.:stevej: Xaalada ka waran?:gaasdrink:

We’ve been inconsistent this season but we’re 4 points ahead of “title contenders” Chelski with a game in hand. @iNutEasily :trumpsmirk::westbrookswag:talk to me nice ninyow.:stevej: Xaalada ka waran?:gaasdrink:

Today’s results once again showed the significance of dropping points in 3 of our last 4 matches. :jcoleno:

Hopefully the game against citeh on the weekend gets postponed :noneck:

Cross and inshallah ball against aguero, mahrez and sterling :damn:
The nigga needs time off!! :damn:

Money mase needs time off!! :damn:

I need time off!! :damn:
Subhanika ya cadim!! :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Today’s results once again showed the significance of dropping points in 3 of our last 4 matches. :jcoleno:

Hopefully the game against citeh on the weekend gets postponed :noneck:

Cross and inshallah ball against aguero, mahrez and sterling :damn:
The nigga needs time off!! :damn:

Money mase needs time off!! :damn:

I need time off!! :damn:
Subhanika ya cadim!! :damn:
Top 4 is crazy this year ninyow. I still can’t believe we both dropped points against Assna.:damn:

City already have 2 games in hand a lot of people are sleeping on them but if they win the games in hand they’re up there with us and Pool and could go even higher depending if us or Pool points.

Walahi you guys fell off in December. Assna is 6 points behind you. The gap will get smaller if you keep bottling games because Assna next 3 league games aren’t that hard. :chrisfreshhah:

Jungle

VIP
The players did everything for that win and their coach is in tears cause of it. Mane pocketed. Manure is level at the top with liverpool and played a match less yaab badana

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
The players did everything for that win and their coach is in tears cause of it. Mane pocketed. Manure is level at the top with liverpool and played a match less yaab badana
Only a few shots on target for liverpool :snoop:

Jungle

VIP
I think ancelotti after a couple more transfer windows is gonna do a madness at everton, im sure.

We should of got him instead of peps cone man :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts