• Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
All i see are excuses :mjlol:

I said @ me next time bahal yahow :birdman:

Oh and cavani wearin the #7? :cryinglaughsmiley:

sancho hagu qabtay? :sass1:

Dhamatiin reer manjester yanited were twerkin and making their ass clap for months for a nigga that didn’t end up comin. And i kno u was one them niggas :russ::russ:

Meanwhile Cavani gettin 200K bags/wk to chill on the bench with a nigerian juju master after not playing for 7 months :mjlol:

There is a reason why no one wanted to sign him and he was club-less.

But along came ole’s tricky reds to save the day. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Meanwhile thiago took a pay cut to ball out with Super Frank and the mighty blues. :sass2:
Dkm 7 died when CR7 left and Valencia wore it.

About Sancho ehh the game is the game. We’ve got a young promising player in bradar Amad Traore. :wow1:I haven’t been excited about a young player joining us since Toto joined us. IA can’t wait to see him in January.

We’ve also signed another young player in Pellistri. No more sonic:rejoice:I wish the weirdo joined Leeds instead of us.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Respect Canavi dameer yahow.:birdman: He’s better than Xaarner and CaqliLixbraham :russ:

Silva? Walahi I know you aren’t gassing up a washed 45 year old Brazilian who got sent packing from PSG. :deadmanny:Did you not see him against West Brom? Imagine what Richarlison, DLC, Kun, Kane etc will do to him.:wow1: Laugh all you want now but you’ll cry with me a lot this season. We’ll enjoy the banter Ole and Fat Frank gives us this season.:rejoice:

Dkm 7 died when CR7 left and Valencia wore it.

About Sancho ehh the game is the game. We’ve got a young promising player in bradar Amad Traore. :wow1:I haven’t been excited about a young player joining us since Toto joined us. IA can’t wait to see him in January.

We’ve also signed another young player in Pellistri. No more sonic:rejoice:I wish the weirdo joined Leeds instead of us.:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Respect Canavi dameer yahow.:birdman: He’s better than Xaarner and CaqliLixbraham :russ:

Silva? Walahi I know you aren’t gassing up a washed 45 year old Brazilian who got sent packing from PSG. :deadmanny:Did you not see him against West Brom? Imagine what Richarlison, DLC, Kun, Kane etc will do to him.:wow1: Laugh all you want now but you’ll cry with me a lot this season. We’ll enjoy the banter Ole and Fat Frank gives us this season.:rejoice:

No way are you jizzin over a yute. :russ:

And you think your gym teacher gonna get the best outta him? :pachah1:

How the mighty have fallen...and boy have ya’ll FELL.

James aka sonic the hedgehog. Man got 99 pace and 0 skill. :mjlol: Stealin a livin at Yanited.

Werner hasn’t hit the ground runnin yet...but he will :ufdup:

Anyways...in 3 weeks kneegrow, we pullin up to mold trafford.

Wa ino markaas. :mjhaps:

Jungle

VIP
What a shit match so far. I dont like eother but i need manure to win :francis: what type of formation is this from fat frank.

Jungle

VIP
I knew this was gonna be a doo doo match. Manure are shit and apparently pogba is a super sub now ffs :mjlol: fat frank went up there for the draw, spineless c*nt. At least he didnt start his bastard son mount. 100 a penalty tho. Maguire is so bad tho lol. Man city drew as well.

Arteta better take advantage.

Edit i hope Lpool get slapped later

Last edited:
Partey and Elneny today
apartey.jpg

Jungle

VIP
City and them scouse are levels above everybody else but this is definitely a derby type match now. You could see every man is going in.

Jungle

VIP
I think i accept that we're a mid table team for the foreseeable future. 3-0 at home to villa is unacceptable, even wenger made sure scorelines like this did not happen at home.

Jungle

VIP
Bellerin just played 90 mins for spain :mjcry: Arteta and his favouritism along with the fact he never played a damn international for spain means ainsley is not gonna see min lol he behind cedric :francis:

Trending