Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal fans we have signed Mustafi and Lucas perez. I am so happy that the mustafi deal went through. If we don't score a lot of goals, we can make it up by not conceding much. Kocsienly and Mustafi together will be second to the bayern Munich defense...the second best in Europe. Hoping that Perez guy also delivers!:win:

I carried out an intense 20 minute scouting session the target known as Perez on Friday .from the what I have seen on YouTube,I can see him getting 9-11 goals this season .nothing special .wenger buying on the cheap again '

Arsenal fans we have signed Mustafi and Lucas perez. I am so happy that the mustafi deal went through. If we don't score a lot of goals, we can make it up by not conceding much. Kocsienly and Mustafi together will be second to the bayern Munich defense...the second best in Europe. Hoping that Perez guy also delivers!:win:
Perez had a great season in Deportivo last year even though his team struggled throughout the campaign.
I think he scored 17 goals and had like 8 assists.
That's pretty decent for a guy that played in a team that ranked 15th place last season.
Ofcourse there is the question of how he'll adapt to a different country and a different football culture, but let's hope he makes a smooth transition.
God knows how desperate we're for a real goalgetter, and he has the potential to fill that gap, he's got great finishing abilities and nice pace.
It's okay signings and it can prove to be wise in the long run.

So I welcome them both :nvjpqts:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My boy Hazard :dzmxmmb:
United scrapped a winner against newly promoted team just wait you met the big boys :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
What will you say when we beat Citeh at home after international break? Wait till you meet West Brom? :mjlol:

You beat freaking Burnley at home. Two of the wins you have shouldn't counted as Costa was a culpirt who should've been sent off bailed ya'll out in both games.

Can't wait till we play ya'll. Terry and Cahil as a CB?:russ: Walahi as soon as you play a good team rain of goals will be unleashed on those two :donkey:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Yeah I booked Sturridge's face :russ: His days are numbered. It's too bad though I really liked him as our striker.

I'd love to see Origi get more minutes. I'm tired of seeing him come in the game with 5 minutes left. At least give my nigga a chance jeez. :heh:
You guys have good talent going forward. Why not start Origi? Play Firmino on the wing and Coutinho as a 10. But where will Lallana play? I would actually bench him for the sake of Origi.

Sturridge will be frustrated. He won't be sold neither will he get good minutes if he keeps acting like this.

This is the same reason he left Chelski. He was played out wide and didn't like it. He wants the focal point of attack which Klopp doesn't seem to agree with.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Liverpool got robbed big time.
@Realwarya you guys bribed the referee :pachah1:

The kid delivers again @Air Jalam :wow:
Meh we played like crap and still didnt lose. We started the season better last year and were one star AM away from contending(isco plz)

Btw eriksen been horrible for us i kinda hope de boer takes him out of our hands at inter. I want a more quicker AM player eriksen is just lazy and slow right now.

also former ajax star boi scored couple goals today for napoli looks like the perfect replacement for higuin

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i woke up early to watch some mediocrity. :ivers:

your boy rose aka the gymnast saved ya'll. :lol:
Alot of our players didnt get a good amount of minutes of pre season thanks to euro so im not surprised from sluggish start. By september we should be good at least we easy group stages in CL lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
joke of the month. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
laugh now cry later breh

05-Ovaries-Exploding.gif

Trending