Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Spurs looking good heading into CL week. My boy son finally coming thru :ahh:

Harry kane finally off the mark:salute:

All doing this without dembele and danny rose we look good outchea :banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

United being average as usual. Wallahi there fans think they had the title on lock look how easily pep dismantled your squad lmao

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chelski vs Lolpool :susp:
Lolpool are doing a West Ham this early in season beating big teams. I called Leicester big team cause they're the Champs gotta put some respek on their name.:manny:

Anyway w3ll see if Lolpool continues to smack the big teams. :pacspit:

@Caano @iNutEasily @Ronaldinho @waraabe
:mjswag:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
How did I miss this :russ::deadpeter::cryinglaughsmiley:
No xishood whatsoever posting about a Championship team. Aar ninyow sida isku dhaan. :damn:
:damn: :russ::deadosama:

my nigga i was talking about Everton, that's where Gana plays now. he completely murked Sunderland on Monday

idrissa-gueye-everton-premier-league_3785202.jpg

101/106 passes, nigga looking like prime Xavi :ohhh:

u already know im not talking about the xoolo i support for the whole season, im taking my L with grace sxb :mjcry:

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Chelski vs Lolpool :susp:
Lolpool are doing a West Ham this early in season beating big teams. I called Leicester big team cause they're the Champs gotta put some respek on their name.:manny:

Anyway w3ll see if Lolpool continues to smack the big teams. :pacspit:

@Caano @iNutEasily @Ronaldinho @waraabe
:mjswag:
with john terry injured a david luiz debut is likely to happen i just pray my nigga has matured and wont be up there competing with hazard and costa in goal scoring for once:wow:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
@Tramo the scout who recommended Leicester to signj Kante is also the one who recommended Everton to sign Gueye. His name is Steve Walsh

Last season Gueye had the second most tackles and interceptions made after Kante despite playing for shitty Villa.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:damn: :russ::deadosama:

my nigga i was talking about Everton, that's where Gana plays now. he completely murked Sunderland on Monday

idrissa-gueye-everton-premier-league_3785202.jpg

101/106 passes, nigga looking like prime Xavi :ohhh:

u already know im not talking about the xoolo i support for the whole season, im taking my L with grace sxb :mjcry:
:bell:
Oh yeah kkk my fault. I saw him on Monday for abit. The aasist he gave to Lukaku was sublime.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ngl Lolpool play nice. :bell: Klopp knows what he's doing. They play beautiful football.

Trending

Latest posts