Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Kkkkkk @iNutEasily Do fellow Chelski fans let you on the train on game days?:russ:

Foreal tho @Realwarya Needs to stfu man talks like his team is one some big boys shit.:mjlol: You're the founding fathers of bottling things. Fukers were ahead of Assanal most of the season only to bottle it and finish behind them.:pachah1: Your shit team got once in a life time chance that you'll never have again to win the league but you let Leicester city win. And to make things worse you got butt raped by fuking New Castle United. Same NCU who is getting hammered in the Championship. And to top it off lost the plot against Chelski. :damn:

I suggest you stay in your place and talk when teams like Southampton, Everton etc are mentioned as you are in the same category as them.:lol:

Kkkkkk @iNutEasily Do fellow Chelski fans let you on the train on game days?:russ:

Foreal tho @Realwarya Needs to stfu man talks like his team is one some big boys shit.:mjlol: You're the founding fathers of bottling things. Fukers were ahead of Assanal most of the season only to bottle it and finish behind them.:pachah1: Your shit team got once in a life time chance that you'll never have again to win the league but you let Leicester city win. And to make things worse you got butt raped by fuking New Castle United. Same NCU who is getting hammered in the Championship. And to top it off lost the plot against Chelski. :damn:

I suggest you stay in your place and talk when teams like Southampton, Everton etc are mentioned as you are in the same category as them.:lol:

:russ:

i don't think those rules apply for non-darkies. :umad:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Apparently Valencia told Wenger to fork out 30 mill for Mustafi but he said he's willing to pay 20 mill :cryinglaughsmiley: Kulaha I can't pay that much as I am trying to sign a striker.:mjlol: What a faqiir this fuker is.

Anyway suddenly Wenger is after Fonte the same player United is interested in.

Imagine Fonte rejects Assanal. First Vardy, next Fonte. Surely they'll be renamed the rejected club. :russ:What a mess of a club. :susp:

Apparently Valencia told Wenger to fork out 30 mill for Mustafi but he said he's willing to pay 20 mill :cryinglaughsmiley: Kulaha I can't pay that much as I am trying to sign a striker.:mjlol: What a faqiir this fuker is.

Imagine Fonte rejects Assanal. First Vardy, next Fonte. Surely they'll be renamed the rejected club. :russ:What a mess of a club. :susp:

this video sums up the state of that club.

i was also hearing they were in for johnny evans too. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

scenes if jose fonte rejects em. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior

:comeon: Snubchester :russ::russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
We're back.:ahh: Aabe Mourinho may he have a long life. I haven't been this happy watching United in over 3 damn years.:lol: Used to freaking wake up at 4:30 only to see us lose 3-0 under Moyes. Or watch a boring 0-0 under LVG.

The confidence aabe has given to the squad :banderas: The tree is putting in good performances. Valencia finally learner how to cross. My goodness how about the African Vidic aka Bailly. Fuk me how lucky are we to have such beast. Waa straight up manaxe. He gives no fuk and goes into tackles like either I take the player out or the ball.:damn: I know he'll get red cards here and there but what a gem. Aabe was doing his homework while he was out of job. This bahal pocketed CR7 and Messi in La Liga.:ahh: Haters will bring up that one time El Nino got the best of him but again what a steal. I like the partnership of him and Blind. Blind is a smart mf. He might not be quick but he uses his brain to get out of situations. If Smaldini partners Bailly I think they'll have a bit of trouble as they are both not caadi in the head. :lol: So this is why I prefer Blind to partner Bailly.

Fellaini :mjlol: Man went from fans being on his back for just being on the bench to getting a call from aabe telling him he has nothing to worry about. Dude has put in 2 good shifts. Don't think he'll partner Pogba all time but he has earned his starts so far.

Pogba :wow: His first action was a misplaced pass and foul leading to a free kick. :ohlord: But after that he showed why he's one of the best CM in the world.:wow1: Man was doing things that had me:ahh: The situations he got out like a boss had me like :ooh::ahh::salute: Wait till he plays few more games.

My boy Martial ain't start the season well.:susp: I mean he's aight but man was night mare for full backs last season. So far he doesn't look like he's trying that hard. Think warning the bench in the Euro's fuked him up. He'll come good :manny: Man is a baller.

Zlatan :ahh: What a start he's had. :banderas: Haters said he only scores against farmers and part time construction workers. :russ::mjlol: He'll tear the league a new one bet on it.

Good to have my boy Shaw back. As the season goes on him and Martial link up will be :z1banet:

Rooney :bell: :susp: Man looks lost out there. He's holding back Mkhitaryan.:damn: Dude looks sloppy af. Gives possession and fuks up our flow going forward. The sooner he breaks the record the better. It hurts me to say it but Wazza is past it.:mjcry: We can't let talent like Mkhitaryan be on the bench while he struggles to pass the ball or control the ball.:kendrickcry:

First time in like forever that I haven't uttered the words Dave Saves:cryinglaughsmiley:
It's really good to finally have other players as MOTM beside De Gea.:chrisfreshhah:

Long live aabe Mourinho. The squad looks good. When we hit the ground running :birdman: it's over for ya'll fukers. This is our year.:ahh:

:chrisfreshhah: Fair point.

Good looks bro. Hopefully your boys lose to Leicester city the meltdown at Arsenal Fan TV will be :wow1:
I swear, that channel is making Arsenal fans look bad.
The delusion on that channel has reached unprecedented levels.

Leicester away will be a tough one, but we got this, the defence is hopefully better than it was in the pool game.
Some key players are back as well, it's a must-win game.
Coyg!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
We're back.:ahh: Aabe Mourinho may he have a long life. I haven't been this happy watching United in over 3 damn years.:lol: Used to freaking wake up at 4:30 only to see us lose 3-0 under Moyes. Or watch a boring 0-0 under LVG.

The confidence aabe has given to the squad :banderas: The tree is putting in good performances. Valencia finally learner how to cross. My goodness how about the African Vidic aka Bailly. Fuk me how lucky are we to have such beast. Waa straight up manaxe. He gives no fuk and goes into tackles like either I take the player out or the ball.:damn: I know he'll get red cards here and there but what a gem. Aabe was doing his homework while he was out of job. This bahal pocketed CR7 and Messi in La Liga.:ahh: Haters will bring up that one time El Nino got the best of him but again what a steal. I like the partnership of him and Blind. Blind is a smart mf. He might not be quick but he uses his brain to get out of situations. If Smaldini partners Bailly I think they'll have a bit of trouble as they are both not caadi in the head. :lol: So this is why I prefer Blind to partner Bailly.

Fellaini :mjlol: Man went from fans being on his back for just being on the bench to getting a call from aabe telling him he has nothing to worry about. Dude has put in 2 good shifts. Don't think he'll partner Pogba all time but he has earned his starts so far.

Pogba :wow: His first action was a misplaced pass and foul leading to a free kick. :ohlord: But after that he showed why he's one of the best CM in the world.:wow1: Man was doing things that had me:ahh: The situations he got out like a boss had me like :ooh::ahh::salute: Wait till he plays few more games.

My boy Martial ain't start the season well.:susp: I mean he's aight but man was night mare for full backs last season. So far he doesn't look like he's trying that hard. Think warning the bench in the Euro's fuked him up. He'll come good :manny: Man is a baller.

Zlatan :ahh: What a start he's had. :banderas: Haters said he only scores against farmers and part time construction workers. :russ::mjlol: He'll tear the league a new one bet on it.

Good to have my boy Shaw back. As the season goes on him and Martial link up will be :z1banet:

Rooney :bell: :susp: Man looks lost out there. He's holding back Mkhitaryan.:damn: Dude looks sloppy af. Gives possession and fuks up our flow going forward. The sooner he breaks the record the better. It hurts me to say it but Wazza is past it.:mjcry: We can't let talent like Mkhitaryan be on the bench while he struggles to pass the ball or control the ball.:kendrickcry:

First time in like forever that I haven't uttered the words Dave Saves:cryinglaughsmiley:
It's really good to finally have other players as MOTM beside De Gea.:chrisfreshhah:

Long live aabe Mourinho. The squad looks good. When we hit the ground running :birdman: it's over for ya'll fukers. This is our year.:ahh:
i wanna roast so bad :meleshame:

Trending

Latest posts