Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsene Wenger is finished, has been for quite a while tbh.

As long as he gets his £8m top four and profitable, he'll be there for another decade lol

The problem is, the american owner. The russian said he wants to spend big and bring big player.

The problem is, the american owner. The russian said he wants to spend big and bring big player.
People always ask why there is a bidaar epidemic in the Somali community .is it a coincidence most Somali males between the age of 18-35 support arsenal ?i believe there is a correlation there .let us support a less stressful team like Man City .come on -pep .

Nigga you support a midtable club :heh:

i support a club that has won more titles than your club can even dream of winning. :umad:

i support a club your team hasn't beat at home for more than 26 years. :umad:

i support a club that has one of the top 5 biggest fan bases in the world :umad:

i support a club that is one of the richest clubs in the world. :umad:

i support a club that will be the first big club to have a somali player for them. :umad:

how the fukk u gonne talk about chelsea and you a spurs supporter? :what:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i support a club that has won more titles than your club can even dream of winning. :umad:

i support a club your team hasn't beat at home for more than 26 years. :umad:

i support a club that has one of the top 5 biggest fan bases in the world :umad:

i support a club that is one of the richest clubs in the world. :umad:

i support a club that will be the first big club to have a somali player for them. :umad:

how the fukk u gonne talk about chelsea and you a spurs supporter? :what:
Chelsea history started at 2005 exactly when its fanbase came thru i wonder why?:mjohreally:

Trending