Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bournemouth is the town bicycle of the Premier League, Liverpool is legit the only team they won against I think.. the rest are draws.

We're supposed to be winning these games man, year in year out it's like a Deja Vu :pacspit:
Yah we must send the following players away:
ramsey, walcott, and stupid wenger has to go.
Compare coutinho, Mane and fermino, to Ozil, alexis and OX; why are the former playing so good and the latter look so weak aside from alexis? Wener cannot motivate the players compared to conte and Klopp.

Arsenal players need to show the desire sanchez shows if they want to win.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We got Bayern Munich in a month yet we're getting Muay Thai kicked by Bournemouth, I can't even put on my funaanad with pride.
upload_2017-1-3_21-55-49.png

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Every season they have a game that ends their title hopes. I know they weren't gonna catch Chelski but if they had won this game and Chelski somehow lost to Spuds they wouldn't be far off but no they had to do what they do best and bottle it.

Celebrating like you've the CL against 10 men with scorpion celebration :snoop: Bournemouth had a good chance to take the lead back in the end too smh.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
United fans: That night in Moscow
Liverpool fans: That night in Istanbul
Chelsea fans: That night in Munich
Arsenal fans: That night in Bournemouth
FB_IMG_1483480895360.jpg
:russ::pachah1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Adolf-Hitler the Champions League illusion is upon us, déjà vu waaye. We've seen it before, lose in the first leg with a one or two goal
difference only to come back in the second leg to destroy them but we lose by a one goal aggregate.. Every fucking timeeeeeeeeeeee.

giphy.gif

Getting roasted by plastic fans is what we amount to nowadays, all the mandem tagging me with @AFTV

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Every season they have a game that ends their title hopes. I know they weren't gonna catch Chelski but if they had won this game and Chelski somehow lost to Spuds they wouldn't be far off but no they had to do what they do best and bottle it.

Celebrating like you've the CL against 10 men with scorpion celebration :snoop: Bournemouth had a good chance to take the lead back in the end too smh.

That tweet sums up Arsenal. Weak mentality and weak players.

@Arsene Wenger has turned this club into meme walahi.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: @Bielsa and all the other AFTV watchers
:camby: @Air Jalam put your seat belt back on fam you man spent £149 million for a permanent sixth place, some lugo qalooc team

:wow1: Spurs is a qoyaan team through and through, no hope for them but they best get at least a draw or something (win)

@Adolf-Hitler the Champions League illusion is upon us, déjà vu waaye. We've seen it before, lose in the first leg with a one or two goal
difference only to come back in the second leg to destroy them but we lose by a one goal aggregate.. Every fucking timeeeeeeeeeeee.

giphy.gif

Getting roasted by plastic fans is what we amount to nowadays, all the mandem tagging me with @AFTV
UEFA is trolling us sxb. Can we get an easy cruise for once? It's like they want us to stop qualifying for CL. Let's just make an appearance and lose by a goal or two.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
UEFA is trolling us sxb. Can we get an easy cruise for once? It's like they want us to stop qualifying for CL. Let's just make an appearance and lose by a goal or two.
:kendrickcry: Easy cruise ma rabno, I want that Arsenal that dismantled teams magically back

Wallahi I am done with wengerites .@theirry Henry saying they showed the spirit of champions .what a load of nonsense ! The first have performance was disgraceful !we didn't have a shot until the 70th minute .bournemouth could have easily scored 6 tonight. And kneegrows are celebrating :disgraceful .disgusting .down ,down with the wengerites .

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wallahi I am done with wengerites .@theirry Henry saying they showed the spirit of champions .what a load of nonsense ! The first have performance was disgraceful !we didn't have a shot until the 70th minute .bournemouth could have easily scored 6 tonight. And kneegrows are celebrating :disgraceful .disgusting .down ,down with the wengerites .

Imagine if Wenger signs a new contract?

La xawla..

Trending