Official Barclays Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2018/2019 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good game from da boys. Our midfield was pretty good today, didn't even notice ozil was gone. Perez has no business being a starter, still needs to adjust to the pace of the premier League. Cech was in fucking form today. And lastly giroud is GOAT. This has to be the shittiest crystal place team I ever watched tho

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don't worry about us number 4, develop your titles :mjlaugh:
They actually think they have a chance of catching up To Chelski :mjlol:

We've got Mourinho things have been shit the last 3 years but at least future looks bright. Can't say the same for a team and fan base that thinks they'll win the league before the season begins and be out of the same title race come February. :russ:

Walahi how can you take serious a team that couldn't win the league when Lolpool, Chelski, United were all were struggling. :deadpeter: You let Leicester city win the league. That's ceeb for eternity. :bell:

Ppl will talk about that forever. :pachah1:

Conte is about to do in his first season what Wenger couldn't do in the last 13 years. :russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

@Bielsa @Bahal @RedStar @Gucci mane @Ronaldinho
The bald fraud has lost the plot.:russ: Bal eega siduu iskugu dhex yaacay. Man actually thought the EPl was gonna be a cake walk like Bundesliga and La Liga :deadpeter:

Timo uu xoqdo buu waayay fuker is digging his nose wtf:susp:

The journalist told him fuk off its my job to ask you questions :ooh: He was actually called back for another interview:cryinglaughsmiley:

I'm loving this look how depressed and lonely he looks without Messi and the Bayern team.:mjlol:

I will not be surprised if he runs away before his contract runs out. What a fraud.:pacspit:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Air Jalam I hate his arrogance kalabkaa, every game he makes dumb tactical moves and subs and when it backfires he goes on a rant

All this bald f*ck has done in his life is take over already built teams. I'd like to see him build a team from scratch and win everything like Ancelotti has. Until then, he's a small time coach :camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Got damn English media got no chill :damn: :damn:
He actually tried to run but was hit with more questions. When those two last Spanish journalist started asking questions you can see he wanted to cuss them and say tolaayey war nimanka iga qabta abihiin wasee:dead:

Shit went from will EPL adapt to Pep to I'll adapt to it ASAP.:russ:

Citeh will be my last job :mjlol: Wenger is still managing and this nigga wants to run away when the going gets tough.:mjlol: :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Got damn English media got no chill :damn: :damn:
He actually tried to run but was hit with more questions. When those two last Spanish journalist started asking questions you can see he wanted to cuss them and say tolaayey war nimanka iga qabta abihiin wasee:dead:

Shit went from will EPL adapt to Pep to I'll adapt to it ASAP.:russ:

Citeh will be my last job :mjlol: Wenger is still managing and this nigga wants to run away when the going gets tough.:mjlol: :drakekidding:

:dead::dead::dead:

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Arsenal fans now :pachah1:
IMG-20170103-WA0028.jpg

:faysalwtf:

Horta why is Ramsey still in the team? I don't get it:faysalwtf:
I'd much rather have sanchez as a number 10, OX and Iwobi on both sides. Ramsey is a disaster in an Arsenal kit.

Trending

Latest posts