OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Based

VIP
I completely forgot to come here after we pasted the zionist topspurs. @whitehartlane your club are small-time i’m afraid. Go beat city for us though we need them to drop points
IMG_2114.jpeg

Jungle

VIP
Early kick off 12:30 on a saturday. First time for a while. Thankfully we've qualified for the ucl. Years of only sunday matches often late were hard to catch. We ain't going back to the europa league nacalaa dhalay

Now Arteta deems Partey fit he has started every match along side Rice. This guys effortless forward passing and rapid closing down is irreplaceable in the team.

Screenshot_20240425-124119_Chrome.jpg

Partey injury record and he was at atleti since 2013. I thought the cursed medical team left with arsene yet they're still here

Early kick off 12:30 on a saturday. First time for a while. Thankfully we've qualified for the ucl. Years of only sunday matches often late were hard to catch. We ain't going back to the europa league nacalaa dhalay

Now Arteta deems Partey fit he has started every match along side Rice. This guys effortless forward passing and rapid closing down is irreplaceable in the team.

View attachment 327681
Partey injury record and he was at atleti since 2013. I thought the cursed medical team left with arsene yet they're still here
Lucky you guys watching the games at noon. It’s 5:30 am in Vegas and I stayed up for this game lol. I Hope they don’t ruin my weekend.

Trending