OFFICIAL 90s/00s music thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

If your from the UK you'd know how wavy these tunes were back in the day !

TooMacaan

VIP
@ExcessFame @YoungFarah :ileycry:It's not weird music, there is no such thing as 90s and 00s without Rock/Alternative!! Its the other half to Hip Hop/RnB.

Anyways, its taking me too long to upload vids on my phone for some reason so, honorable mentions:

Outkast- Hey Ya!
Gwen Stefani- Hollaback Girl
Britney Spears- Lucky
Linkin Park- In the End
Hinder- Lips of an Angel

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
@ExcessFame @YoungFarah :ileycry:It's not weird music, there is no such thing as 90s and 00s without Rock/Alternative!! Its the other half to Hip Hop/RnB.

Anyways, its taking me too long to upload bids on my phone for some reason so, honorable mentions:

Outkast- Hey Ya!
Britney Spears- Lucky
Linkin Park- In the End
Hinder- Lips of an Angel
Britney Spears Lucky is my guilty pleasure :ftw9nwa:
She's a lucky she's a star but she cry cry cry my cousin used to listen to it when I was 5

ExcessFame

True Villain

Anyways, its taking me too long to upload vids on my phone for some reason so, honorable mentions:

Outkast- Hey Ya!
Britney Spears- Lucky
Linkin Park- In the End
Hinder- Lips of an Angel
Not gonna lie there are some tracks in my playlist that can never be shared, it's too soft :noneck::noneck:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Not gonna lie there are some tracks in my playlist that can never be shared, it's too soft :noneck::noneck:
Same wallahi but I'm not afraid to air it out. An example is Lush Life and Little Mix songs etc. Good music is good music uno you can only listen DMX for a number of times before it becomes annoying :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.