Official 2021 Canadian Federal Election

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s almost time for us to vote for our new prime minister and I just realized since I’m 18 now I’m eligible to vote in it lol. I’m pretty excited, my first election vote ever.

Tonight is the english debate and then they’ll have the french debate another time.

Here are the main candidates that can win.

Liberal Party - Justin Trudeau

Conservative Party - Erin O’Toole

NDP Party - Jagmeet Singh

Historically it has always only been Liberal Party and Conservative Party that have won in the past. Basically a 2-party system similar to the states. But lately NDP leader Jagmeet Singh has been on the come up, he’s still significantly behind the other two who are at ~30% and him at ~20% in the predictions.

Who are you guys voting for? I hope Justin or Jagmeet win since they both want more immigrants in Canada, so I’ll be voting for one of them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s almost time for us to vote for our new prime minister and I just realized since I’m 18 now I’m eligible to vote in it lol. I’m pretty excited, my first election vote ever.

Tonight is the english debate and then they’ll have the french debate another time.

Here are the main candidates that can win.

Liberal Party - Justin Trudeau

Conservative Party - Erin O’Toole

NDP Party - Jagmeet Singh

Historically it has always only been Liberal Party and Conservative Party that have won in the past. Basically a 2-party system similar to the states. But lately NDP leader Jagmeet Singh has been on the come up, he’s still significantly behind the other two who are at ~30% and him at ~20% in the predictions.

Who are you guys voting for? I hope Justin or Jagmeet win since they both want more immigrants in Canada, so I’ll be voting for one of them.

NDP Party - Jagmeet "Singh"

1631216249932.png

If Trudeau wins again those cadaan Albertans are gonna be on suicide watch :mjlol:

What's insane is that they rely on the $10/ a day childcare that the toole wants to cut...

They always vote against their best interests. I just can't wrap my head around the idiocy.

What's insane is that they rely on the $10/ a day childcare that the toole wants to cut...

They always vote against their best interests. I just can't wrap my head around the idiocy.
He’s anti-CERB aswell kkk no clue why conservatives made him their leader they’re poised to lose this election

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Vote for Max Bernier vote for change no more Communist liberals who are ruining our free country

Because a lot of the work is in Alberta. So in their eyes, they can keep the money they make by paying less taxes if the conservatives win, because all of those public services means either of the following types of taxation:

1. Inflation. The price of goods and services go up.
2. Straight up increase in taxes.

That's probably why they want the conservatives to win.

Personally it doesn't matter who wins at this point.

Trudeau is a corrupt politician involved in numerous scandals. His promises mean shit. He's not a racial support, but a fake ass guy who'll act like your buddy. He literally had a charity fund connected with his family that made them money. He wants the Catholics to apologies to the Indigenous while supporting the Keystone pipeline, which uses territory in their reservations. Then invited a Chief to apologies on Canada's behalf. He's shady af.

Jagmeet has made a lot of promises, and believes he influenced the Libs. He's kind of delusional. A lot of his plans will cost a lot of money. He knows he won't win. So he's making promises and acting cool, literally doing memes on TikTok to prob get enough votes for the party as a whole to grow.

Conservatives have a "rich get richer" policy. A lot of their "for the people" recovery plan isn't realistic in respect to the money they'll definitely accept from lobbying. Ex. they want to ban foreign home owners and increase the number of houses to make it affordable. This is a great idea. Only problem is that there's no way he'll go through with it because of the real estate lobby.

In the end of the day, we're fkd as Canadians. I'm focusing on my career, so I'm less fkd.

Vote for Max Bernier vote for change no more Communist liberals who are ruining our free country
The PPC isn't winning. It'd be cool having a leader who'll oppose the authoritarian regime that'll come around the corner, but conservatives will avoid voting for him because they'll suspect that it'll just make the liberals win. And liberals are definitely not voting for them. And if you are already thinking about voting ndp, you're already lost.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The PPC isn't winning. It'd be cool having a leader who'll oppose the authoritarian regime that'll come around the corner, but conservatives will avoid voting for him because they'll suspect that it'll just make the liberals win. And liberals are definitely not voting for them. And if you are already thinking about voting ndp, you're already lost.
The leaders debate is happening right now and they barred Mr. Bernier from having a voice we may get an upset

The first mosquito to bit magic Johnson must have been coughing up thinking he had covid what yours guy thought about it also mexixo mayor

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The leaders debate is happening right now and they barred Mr. Bernier from having a voice we may get an upset

He doesn't have a seat in Parliament.

If they let him participate, they should let every Dick, Tom and Harry with a political party participate in the debates.

Come on now.

Trending