Official 2021 Canadian Federal Election

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
E7B3B2F2-D321-488D-A188-96621391BD43.jpeg

current polling results.

Looks like NDP won’t win again, my vote’s going to liberals. NDP party is just splitting the liberal votes smh. Conservatives might win this.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I voted PPC. I convinced three other Somalis and 1 cadaan in other ridings to do the same. All past Liberal supporters who are fed up with the draconian measures. I honestly have a very good feeling about Bernier's chances. The most lawn signs I have seen in my Liberal held riding is PPC. It's really emotional to see. Canadians are waking the hell up. We won't let our freedoms be taken away any more. Treasonous snakes. Anyone who votes NDP wants the welfare checks to get bigger and for more white people to get blamed. Get a job. I can't believe we have to tell young kids this in 2021.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I voted PPC. I convinced three other Somalis and 1 cadaan in other ridings to do the same. All past Liberal supporters who are fed up with the draconian measures. I honestly have a very good feeling about Bernier's chances. The most lawn signs I have seen in my Liberal held riding is PPC. It's really emotional to see. Canadians are waking the hell up. We won't let our freedoms be taken away any more. Treasonous snakes. Anyone who votes NDP wants the welfare checks to get bigger and for more white people to get blamed. Get a job. I can't believe we have to tell young kids this in 2021.
Bernier’s definitely not gonna win. look at the polling ffs this guy’s even below Block Quebecois which is literally only targeting Quebecois lol.

Democracy is a scam, even if ppc was the best candidate anyone who even considered voting for him would throw it away and vote either liberal or conservative because they’re the only ones who ever win. This is a 2-party system in disguise and always will be.

News stations literally only focus on those two.

The only policies really affecting my vote atm are immigration policies and returning to pre-pandemic era.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Bernier’s definitely not gonna win. look at the polling ffs this guy’s even below Block Quebecois which is literally only targeting Quebecois lol.

Democracy is a scam, even if ppc was the best candidate anyone who even considered voting for him would throw it away and vote either liberal or conservative because they’re the only ones who ever win. This is a 2-party system in disguise and always will be.

News stations literally only focus on those two.

The only policies really affecting my vote atm are immigration policies and returning to pre-pandemic era.

He's above 10% in two different polling companies' polls. Don't pick and choose which poll you want to use.

Why would more immigration be your vote concern? Toronto is already majority nonwhite. I would understand if you were neutral but who votes to increase immigration with the lack of housing supply?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:childplease:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He's above 10% in two different polling companies' polls. Don't pick and choose which poll you want to use.

Why would more immigration be your vote concern? Toronto is already majority nonwhite. I would understand if you were neutral but who votes to increase immigration with the lack of housing supply?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:childplease:
that’s exactly the point, all the immigrants are asians and indians.

Also, the housing shortage isn’t there because of lack of houses/space. There’s way more than enough. It’s because we have rich hongkongers coming in and buying up all the houses just to rent the basement and top floors to separate tenants.

Have you been outside of toronto? Go to cities like Hamilton, london, chatham-kent etc. They’re all literally just full of houses while still having endless space. The current government is doing nothing about foreign investors jacking up the housing market.

Regardless, the polling is 10%, so what? That’s still below NDP, Liberals, and Conservatives. They have no chance of winning this year. Maybe they can spend another 8 years building up a name for themselves like jagmeet has been doing constantly for the past 4 years and they might have a better chance in 2029.

It’s not about Toronto being majority non-white. It’s about just raising Canada’s population and having more and more people moving into the suburbs and out of the metropolis cities like Toronto and Montreal.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
that’s exactly the point, all the immigrants are asians and indians.

Also, the housing shortage isn’t there because of lack of houses/space. There’s way more than enough. It’s because we have rich hongkongers coming in and buying up all the houses just to rent the basement and top floors to separate tenants.

Have you been outside of toronto? Go to cities like Hamilton, london, chatham-kent etc. They’re all literally just full of houses while still having endless space. The current government is doing nothing about foreign investors jacking up the housing market.

Regardless, the polling is 10%, so what? That’s still below NDP, Liberals, and Conservatives. They have no chance of winning this year. Maybe they can spend another 8 years building up a name for themselves like jagmeet has been doing constantly for the past 4 years and they might have a better chance in 2029.

It’s not about Toronto being majority non-white. It’s about just raising Canada’s population and having more and more people moving into the suburbs and out of the metropolis cities like Toronto and Montreal.

Dont waste your vote voting for NDP. Change your mindset. I don't know a single respectable person who is a social democrat. They all tend to be fat losers and play the blame game. I don't want you to become a fat loser at age 25 demanding $3000 UBI a month (They will demand $3000 and not $2000 by then. When that happens, remember that I was right).

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Dont waste your vote voting for NDP. Change your mindset. I don't know a single respectable person who is a social democrat. They all tend to be fat losers and play the blame game. I don't want you to become a fat loser at age 25 demanding $3000 UBI a month (They will demand $3000 and not $2000 by then. When that happens, remember that I was right).
I realized NDP is not winning it so my vote is now in between conservative and liberal. It’ll most likely be a re-election of Trudeau.

While he wasn’t the best prime minister I’d say his work the past 4 years were satisfactory.

Trending