Offical Arab Police thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent question bro, I like this forum its very diverse but when you start to notice
people constantly talking about Arabs and Muslims it kills the enjoyment, its no longer
fun. Shamis is says Islam is a threat to prisoners of all people and something about the Kaaba being fake, at this
point there's no respect, its basically down to trolling.

If they don't respect me as Muslim, they will respect me for being a troll :reallymaury:

Bro it's the Atheist Brigade here that's constantly disparaging Islam, Muslims, and our way of life. These sociopaths need to be outed and shamed, and there's no place in the Somali discourse for people like them.

But I don't think it's right to excessively bring up Arab foreigners.

That's what I mean, I thought Vice was stand up guy till I saw what he wrote today. I have no issues with someone
who doesn't believe in God but when they're constantly attacking your religion what's left to do? Same thing for homosexuals, they don't bother me till they're all in my face.

I rather they openly disagreed on why they don't believe in Islam then take the long way around using
Arabs just to attack Islam. Walle they talk about Islam and Arabs more than all the Muslim members
combined on this site.

I do not want to ruin the fun for the kids on this site, but this ain't no joke to me :kobeok:

I completely agree. These neo-Atheists have a deep problem with Muslims and Islam and they try to bully/intimidate Muslims into giving in and letting them set the narrative.

By Allah, we need to do everything in our power to put these Atheist dogs in their place and make sure that their godless way-of-thinking isn't spread amongst the Somali diaspora.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Can you guys report these posts? If it's inflammatory, something will be done about it.

We are all Somali's on this site, why do we concentrate on what little difference there is between us.

If by trolling people can respect each others beliefs it's worth every effort. This site will no longer
be fun for anyone till we get back to being respectful to each other. They can like AJ, Vice or Shamis
I'm not trying to convince anyone to hate them but they must be held responsible for disrespecting Islam.

Just last night I sent AJ a PM saying you're a cool guy, ill be honest I did not understand why some people
hated him, but today when I stopped and payed attention, I see why :kanyehmm:

Can you guys report these posts? If it's inflammatory, something will be done about it.

With all respect to you, we're past reporting. Spamming or respect, ill let them decided. I came to this site for fun, not to question if I'm really am Muslim by pretending the slandering of Islam isn't happening

U

uncleruckus

But it's okay for you to advocate extermination for none believers @Kaafiye :westbrookwtf: the double standards in these folks..

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@KingSlayer viceprez didn't post the topic though. It was howcansheslap, are you really saying that there is some sort of coordinated effort to evangelise atheism by posting topics of Arabs behaving badly?

Guys, you know the traffic on the forum can be increased with a variety of topics rather than repeating the same old religion/race topics, right? :snoop:

Guys, you know the traffic on the forum can be increased with a variety of topics rather than repeating the same old religion/race topics, right? :snoop:

Traffic will be decreasing till we have some sort of mutual respect, that's the whole point. You respect my right to believe in God and follow Islam and I respect your right not to believe in it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If you don't see it for yourself, just jot it down to me being paranoid AF :jcoleno:

Ill get these atheist in check soon inshallah, starting with abdijohnson. But for now let them booto.

As for Arabs.....

Even sayid abdulle hassan said they are naago. I can't defend their shenanigans, specially the gulf ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending