Offical Arab Police thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill get these atheist in check soon inshallah, starting with abdijohnson. But for now let them booto.

As for Arabs.....

Even sayid abdulle hassan said they are naago. I can't defend their shenanigans, specially the gulf ones.

Mashallah you got more heart than a lot of so called Muslims on this site. Some who would accept AJ's $100k severance pay to leave Islam :obama:

However this is my Mein Kampf so I must continue, till at least Monday. I could change the Arab theme to something else if that helps.

I hope you continue to enjoy this website.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If I report this kind of topics then it will be dealt with? Hmm

I'm confused as hell. What's going on here? I don't follow the Arab or religion-based topics. So far there's only been one post reported today. I deleted it and sent the user a warning.

Duchess

VIP
Traffic will be decreasing till we have some sort of mutual respect, that's the whole point. You respect my right to believe in God and follow Islam and I respect your right not to believe in it.

Religion can be discussed on this forum but it must be done in a respectful manner. This rule applies to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. If you're not going to report disrespectful posts, what do you expect us to do?

Religion can be discussed on this forum but it must be done in a respectful manner. This rule applies to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike. If you're not going to report disrespectful posts, what do you expect us to do?

I could compile a whole lists of comments just from today, if all we are doing is reporting then
I exercise my right to free speech

Duchess

VIP
I could compile a whole lists of comments just from today, if all we are doing is reporting then
I exercise my right to free speech

No offense but walaahi I'm having a hard time understanding your posts today. Either I'm extra slow or I need to hit a few bowls to make sense of this. :cosbyhmm:

Troll away. You're not breaking any rules by doing so.

Duchess

VIP
Its me what rules are there?

There are very few.

1. No harassment. Any consistent harassment will be met with the termination of your account. This includes but is not limited to personal information and pictures. Requests to remove information will be heeded.

2. No illegal content. Anything deemed illegal will be removed by the moderators.

3. Post topics in appropriate sections. For example NSFW content posted outside its section will result in the termination of your account or an IP block.

Ill get these atheist in check soon inshallah, starting with abdijohnson. But for now let them booto.

As for Arabs.....

Even sayid abdulle hassan said they are naago. I can't defend their shenanigans, specially the gulf ones.

So you've come around I see :banderas::denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending