Of lately every Farax, Mahad, Sacdiyo, Ikram and Nadir wants to be a YouTube star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I couldn't make it past 15 seconds :francis:

That was so cringe! Does he not have friends to advice him before making YouTube videos?
He does but his friends are probably the type to subscribe to these kinda corny videos. I can't hate on him though he looks young. f*ck it, I'd rather a Somali corny YouTuber makes it than a non-Somali one.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
These ones will never get paid as long as their target audience is

Mutual feeling here! I watched many of his videos and I just yawned. Yaa beenta u sheegay?

Also this guy is horrendous

The girl he is interviewing is natural
His voice is so squeaky and feminine for a guy damn feel sorry for him lol

He isn’t even full blooded Somalis yet loves to make parodies about Somali stereotypes. He’s corny, cringeworthy and probably has slight autism.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I cringe anytime I hear a somali person talk about bananas, Jan 1st and abdi, yes we get it :icon arrow:
It's not just Somalis doing the moos thing, now it's their Nonsomali friends. Okay we get it we eat Bananas so? Atleast bananas provide us happiness.

Bananas contain tryptophan, an amino acid, that the body converts into serotonin. It is serotonin that is responsible for making people feel happier. Serotonin, also known as the “happy hormone”, promotes a more positive, happy mood. Eating bananas will lead to increased levels of serotonin, which ultimately may make you feel more upbeat and happy

No wonder Somalis burn shit down, literally about to die but still manage to smile and be happy. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending