Of lately every Farax, Mahad, Sacdiyo, Ikram and Nadir wants to be a YouTube star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
There's a lot of money to be made on social media so good for them. They just need to find a market and niche instead of the usual Somali qashin talk.

For example if there was a Somali Joe Rogan in London or Minnesota or Toronto they could have a 90 minute talk/banter/debate with with all kind of Somalis. Singers, comics, entrepreneurs, educators, artists, Atheists etc.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's a lot of money to be made on social media so good for them. They just need to find a market and niche instead of the usual Somali qashin talk.

For example if there was a Somali Joe Rogan in London or Minnesota or Toronto they could have a 90 minute talk/banter/debate with with all kind of Somalis. Singers, comics, entrepreneurs, educators, artists, Atheists etc.

These ones will never get paid as long as their target audience is
He tries way too fucking hard to be funny. Ufffffff

Mutual feeling here! I watched many of his videos and I just yawned. Yaa beenta u sheegay?

Also this guy is horrendous

The girl he is interviewing is natural

IMG_1437.GIF

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That was so cringe! Does he not have friends to advice him before making YouTube videos?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Only sheikh Dabcasar is funny. Specially that video of the two Arab ladies feeding him
grapes like a boss.

One social media who have me cracking up is Sheikh Dabacasar. He is natural at it.

And this kid from Seattle who did one prank video and who disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending