Oday converts to Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If Islam had half the entertaining speakers as these mfers, I'd be sold fam

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Name me a religious figure that'll have Mystikal in the background of his/her sermons? I dare you mothafucka.

Ayan Hersi's father was so handsome and a Somali hero.

Hirsi Magan Isse (Somali: Xirsi Magan Ciise, Arabic: هيرسي ماجان عيسى‎; 1935 — 2008), commonly known as Hirsi Magan,[1] was a scholar and a leading figure of the Somali revolution. Part of Somalia's political elite, he was a leader in the Somali Salvation Democratic Front (SSDF), one of the earliest and most influential factions in the Somali Civil War that broke out in 1991.

fd9537db83c8fff86d56da04da9ab95a.jpg

her brother said she lied, they were never poor, she was raised in kenya and they had money

she claimed she was forced at 16 to marry an old dude, she lied, there is a documentary on her family,

her brother tells all

her brother said she lied, they were never poor, she was raised in kenya and they had money

she claimed she was forced at 16 to marry an old dude, she lied, there is a documentary on her family,

her brother tells all

Interesting, I don't know too much about her tbh.

Political elite-high educated does not always translate to wealth so maybe they lost it later on/never had it.

Pmsl....cry if someone says something about Islam...yet spout hatred towards anyone converting to Christianity....basically...everyone follow your book of rules of..staying in a religion you dont believe in...dont eat food because i have a book that says so...I dont want you to have your freedom...i masquerade a lot of my controlling element under a religion to control you...but dont you dare find truth and salvation in another religion.. and you wonder why musklims are hated and dont get nowhere in life. Stu knin the same old stone age precinct of hatred. Muslim nazi scum.

I left Islam for Christianity.
Best decision i ever Made!

Pmsl....cry if someone says something about Islam...yet spout hatred towards anyone converting to Christianity....basically...everyone follow your book of rules of..staying in a religion you dont believe in...dont eat food because i have a book that says so...I dont want you to have your freedom...i masquerade a lot of my controlling element under a religion to control you...but dont you dare find truth and salvation in another religion.. and you wonder why musklims are hated and dont get nowhere in life. Stu knin the same old stone age precinct of hatred. Muslim nazi scum.

I left Islam for Christianity.
Best decision i ever Made!
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending