Oday converts to Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny clip, thanks @Qabille

Illeen Somaliland did so well because they sought all kinds of β€œblessings” from different religious sources. Any other religions there?

@embarassing

As long as they don’t strap them with suicide belts and have at heart the well-being of mental illness sufferers, I believe that Religion is the best psychological care for some of those with mental illnesses. The priest/sheikh/rabbi can talk to an un-invincible healer on their behalf. A massive placebo boost for some of the sufferers.
This will likely bring them more problems, heartache, isolation at best and abuse at worst. Doubt it'll help, anyway may Allah guide them and heal them.

Ugaaso

Deni
Oh I thought you said AUssie wasn't Marexaan

DB049EFF-905A-44EF-87C8-4D526D160F0A.gif

This will likely bring them more problems, heartache, isolation at best and abuse at worst. Doubt it'll help, anyway may Allah guide them and heal them.

@embarassing

Why will he be isolated? Didn’t you listen that they have a prayer group of Jesus in hargeisa that helped his wellbeing and fended off his jinns? Religious minorities stick together and form a better bond (for good or worse) than the mainstream community.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Reer-Bari

It’s haram to lie in Islam just to score qabiil brownie points.
lol this video has been circulating in whatsapp groups today and they all said it was in somaliland. i might of got wrong info but the participants claim they are landers and have lander dialects. watch the video again

@embarassing

Why will he be isolated? Didn’t you listen that they have a prayer group of Jesus in hargeisa that helped his wellbeing and fended off his jinns? Religious minorities stick together and form a better bond (for good or worse) than the mainstream community.
Im not interested in arguing for arguing sake. An underground FB group can't substitute family and the general community.

I personally don't believe it'll bring any good, and you're a smart guy.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I said Marehan females nothing about the men. They can be as dark as Barre Hiiraale kkk.
Walaal if that’s the case then the women waa is cadayen. We can’t have only the females being light skin you get how that’s not possible right lol

Im not interested in arguing for arguing sake. An underground FB group can't substitute family and the general community.

I personally don't believe it'll bring any good, and you're a smart guy.

@embarassing

What counts is his experience and not what you think. Your prejudices towards his conversion blinds you to see from his perspective. As long as he feels healthier and happier, that’s what counts and it is the objectives of most humans in life.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Haha nothing is wrong with being dark skin waarya.

All I am saying is ease up on the Diana abaayo, there is nothing wrong with your natural skin color.

Teach your fellow FOBs this as well, it seems to be an epidemic in your community from what @Bohol says :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending