This is okay as its traditional and isn't the former uniform of prostitutes

:gucciwhat:

How retarded are you

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When you horny salafis get proven wrong you resort to insults
You haven't even shown shit to prove your claims Thus you're retarded

I'm no salafi but I'm not gonna stand here while you're dumbass throw insults at Muslims

You haven't even shown shit to prove your claims Thus you're retarded

I'm no salafi but I'm not gonna stand here while you're dumbass throw insults at Muslims
I literally proved all my claims if you stopped fucking a goat you'd notice that.

And I am a proud muslim but Im not an blind follower and actually read what allah has to say.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I lost it when she bent down, how can she not feel someone literally pressing behind her?

That's why we should have clean diet Wallahi.
Loool the poor lady was just into her shopping, she probably just thought it was someone passing by, it does look pretty crowded.

Something similar to this happened to me when I was in the 7th grade, I was riding the school bus home and when it came to my stop I stood up in the middle of the isle and there was this 8th grade girl in front of me, the bus braked pretty hard for the stop and I grabbed the seats on both sides to keep my self from bumping on to her, but little ol xamarcade was anticipating the opposite force to launch her back to me as the bus came to a full stop, needless to say I was at a angle like this / to save her from falling back. :samwelcome:

Mercury

VIP
I literally proved all my claims if you stopped fucking a goat you'd notice that.

And I am a proud muslim but Im not an blind follower and actually read what allah has to say.

:drakewtf:

You're calling all women who wear jilbabs prostitutes

Bohol

VIP
Something similar to this happened to me when I was in the 7th grade, I was riding the school bus home and when it came to my stop I stood up in the middle of the isle and there was this 8th grade girl in front of me, the bus braked pretty hard for the stop and I grabbed the seats on both sides to keep my self from bumping on to her, but little ol xamarcade was anticipating the opposite force to launch her back to me as the bus came to a full stop, needless to say I was at a angle like this / to save her from falling back. :samwelcome:

Samething happened to me. Only difference is my Johnson was up and the white girl sitted on it she freaked out and laughed when she realized there was a snake about to bite her Lol.

Mercury

VIP
Yup you got a problem hairy goatlover

Goat is delicious meat when it's well done :eating:

But seriously why you acting like a dick over something a lot of Muslims wear proudly and to sit behind a computer and make fun of it

Status
Not open for further replies.