Oday caught molesting a Woman in Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:susp:

Disgusting behavior with the khamis and everything same goes for the person whose behind the camera equally as bad

Omg how does she not feel him behind her :mindblown:

Sick old men ( did u guys see how he grabbed his "ummm" and went back behind her, you know he was a saqajaan growing up and still is one. Had I been there I would have karbashed him right were he stood, rapist disgust me.

Mashallah smart oday :salute:

Women dressed like that are asking for it. That ninja scarf is the uniform of prostitutes during the jahiliyyah

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Mashallah smart oday :salute:

Women dressed like that are asking for it. That ninja scarf is the uniform of prostitutes during the jahiliyyah

You're saying Mashallah over a Muslim women openly groped?

Are you Muslim?

Zeus

STYLIN
f*ck outta here with that bullshit
:pacspit:

Stfu.

Blaming the victim won't make this perfect old guy innocent.

pvjsz5ektjp3qps27a9t.jpg

How is she a prostitute?
You see back in the days of jahiliyyah prostitutes used to wear the burqa
Prostitutes dedicated to the fertility Goddess were working at the Temples of the fertility Goddess in Canaan. There were also male priests wearing woman's clothes in these Temples. Priestesses working as prostitutes, and homosexual males were present in the Temples in Sumer. These prostitutes had to cover their heads. It is known also that in the earlier periods there were s among the Jews who were having sexual intercourse in the name of God. That is why God in Deuteronomy 23:17 orders: "There shall be no of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel." There is another order from God in Deuteronomy 23:18: "You shall not bring the hire of a ....into the house of the Lord your God." These Jewish prostitutes used to cover their faces and their bodies with a veil. Veil originated for women in Sumer and it was their compulsory duty to have "sex" to worship the mother goddess. One can see same tradition of prostituting for goddess- in Greeks and Romans and for this the women have to take veil and thus one can understand the use of veil by women.
As you can see im simply calling a spade a spade :manny:

Don't dodge my qustion like a 12 year old

Reason I wonder If you're a Muslim is because you called everyone who wear that a prostitute including your own relatives
My mother and relatives don't wear hijab they wear a traditional head garment
Exhibit A.
image-jpg.15720

This is okay as its traditional and isn't the former uniform of prostitutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending